This Century Will Belong To China Won't It Boys?

Side-by-side of China’s Tiangong space station vs the ISS. Is the era of American hegemony over? What will it take for America to stay on top?

Attached: ChineseCentury.png (597x753, 954.42K)

Soulless

Soul

>Empty desk. Empty mind.

>empty room just for show
>full room where work gets actually done

The ISS is messy because it's been around for a long time and they just kept adding to it. Tiangong is relatively new, so it still looks clean. Not much to it.

Yeah, like most centuries. You got the 20th, Britain got the 17th-19th, and China gets the rest - it's always been this way. You just didn't notice because you were dying of Black Death in some hole in western Europe.

They are both the same really
The ISS is just full of gear

Wait until the Chinese have to upgrade, fix and/or replace items. That shit will be a nightmare.

America is losing its national pride and social cohesivity. Because of this, people no longer ask themselves what they can do for their country; they just want handouts.
It's natural to work hard and go the extra mile for something or someone you hold in high regard. With the current state of America, I bet a lot of people don't feel the passion that our ancestors had.
Also look up Axiom. The ISS has lasted long past its operational lifespan and will soon be replaced.

It's pretty hard to appreciate the government taking your paycheck when meat costs twice as much as it did 2 years ago.

>people no longer ask themselves what they can do for their country
Yes, the way it should be, I will not decrease the quality of my life or the life of my family just so mr Shekelberg can lobby harder to pay even less taxes and get better conditions to become richer while telling me to eat ze bugs and live in a pod. Doing anything "for the country" is just doing it for the politicians in charge, which (almost) never deserve it and will probably just improve their lives while not giving a shit about me.
Now, doing something for my community and my fellow men is commendable, humanity thrives on cooperation, but patriotism just abuses that concept to make people obey without questioning. Country is there to serve interests of its people, to provide communal services and let people do what they're good at or what they like without worrying about things like getting robbed or killed, dying from sickness, educating the children, keeping the infrastructure and all that stuff.

>brand new station looks different to station made two decades ago
Truly shocking

Yeah well its because the peddlers of fake burgers want $45/hr and world class health insurance.
The politicians want basically everything your worth, including your freedoms.
America fell into this hole after too many you know whos got through the barriers put up by christianity.

If you're alive now, you where not selected for the rapture and are not destined for a fate worse than hell.

China's station is empty because it is new and they aren't doing any science in it.
ISS looked similar before they started doing research.

that's why china be making paper

Wow! What's next? Will you come back tomorrow with a picture of inside a new house, and a picture of inside a house that's been lived in for a couple decades?

Nihao

Gimme that new Macbook

you write as if you're implying the chinese picture is better, but i don't see how it's better
doesn't seem like much work is being done in the chinese picture

Now lets see Paul Allens space station.

Diversity at work. Thank you liberals for not understanding what the right to self determination is.

Hum.

Attached: ISS destiny.jpg (1200x1034, 347.03K)

They do get messy.

Attached: ISS destiny now.jpg (1920x1200, 1M)