So now that crypto is basically dead for good, how long until gpu prices get back down?

so now that crypto is basically dead for good, how long until gpu prices get back down?

Attached: 1647655742690.png (960x640, 622.48K)

Attached: DVD_SCART_RGB_3.jpg (3664x2748, 620.13K)

Russia just stopped selling 80% of the worlds exported noble gases used in microlothography, no more CPUs or semiconductors.
Better prepare your anus, the golden age of computing is over.

Material for building is under sanction
Good luck

3+ years because of the noble gas embargo

Thank God my computer is not made from gases.

best thread on Any Forums right now

Attached: wakarimasen lol.jpg (926x693, 82.83K)

>so now that crypto is basically dead for good
>prices are similar to 18 months ago
Pick one, retard

btc is gonna be at 10k before july, screencap this.

>hurrr, the prices will drop to be similar to 24 months ago and therefor crypto is finished
So? Are you retarded or something? You think crypto is like a company where it can go out of business if the stock drops too low during an economic recession? That's not how it works, retard. Once the recession ends, crypto will bounce back just like everything else. $10k isn't even particularly low either, so not sure what kind of retard logic you have running in your head.

>so now that crypto is basically dead for good
what plot point did i miss

its quite ferrous how computation will die right when computers started to live.

investor confidence is going to be destroyed in btc and crypto as a whole in the next few months, and btc will never again reach the peak from november. sure, some will dive back into the market once the recession is over, but i feel it's going to be very lukewarm compared to the widespread buying frenzy since 2021. over the last decade or so btc has been shown to be an okayish replacement for fiat currency at best, and all the talk about it being a hedge against inflation is clearly false as we now see it's subject to the same economic pressures that the stock market faces. web3 in general hasn't produced any truly useful projects and probably never will, and slowly crypto is becoming the "old thing" that the public will forget about and engineers will treat as a technology with niche use cases.

Reminder that most people have a 1060 and now since were all fucked games will not upgrade their graphics until its over and were all screwed together

>investor confidence is going to be destroyed in btc and crypto as a whole in the next few months
lol, this is such a stupid take. First of all, it's not just crypto that is down right now. It's the entire economy. Housing market will take a hit next. Second of all, this is business as usual for crypto investors. You come across like someone who just started paying attention to crypto in the last couple years.

bruh i blew 2k on my pc with an integrated cpu, still can't find a gpu, dying over here

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd sell you one of my extra 1080ti that I used to use for mining. It may not be great for raytracing, but it still handles the latest games.

the difference this time, compared to previous crypto bearish periods, is that we've reached peak public awareness of crypto. the old narrative was that you should always hold crypto, as it's value would increase over time when the general public would see the benefits of crypto and invest in it. i think we're a point where the public's sentiment is shifting towards thinking that crypto projects in general are scams, and that their money is better kept elsewhere. this is going to lead to a vicious cycle with reduced investor confidence, and reduced peaks in future bull runs.

sure, you could argue that enthusiasts will fully buy back into crypto when the recession's over, but going back to the original narrative, would anyone really "believe" in crypto anymore if it became clear that public interest in crypto was waning?

It was over as soon as shib got to the top 10
That was when everyone said fuck it this stuff is a joke

They are already mrsp here I just don't care about upgrading my rx580 8gb I bought in 2017 is still a beast today.