They are making pills that look like prescription pills but actually have fentanyl in them

They are making pills that look like prescription pills but actually have fentanyl in them.

My ex recently died from it - no loss to me but my daughters are really upset. Be careful out there.

Attached: 62158aab97d8c.image.png (430x336, 173.82K)

I'm afraid my little bro is going to be taken by one of these fucking things. I've told him to not take shit he finds at the parties he goes to but I don't know if he takes me seriously. I lost some friends along the way and I don't want the same thing to happen to him.

Sounds like you live in a shithole

it's been tough, but I'm making my way to a better place. anyway, I'm off to bed now, goodnight user.

I miss getting my hands on genuine oxycodones, percocets and morphines of various mg. Those beautiful mellow days are long gone

Pressed pills designed to look like Oxycodone will crush under only a small amount of pressure. You cannot fail to distinguish fentanyl pressed pills from real Oxycodone this way. Kek

This has been going on for literally years. I was using fake oxys in 2015. I’m sorry that happened but this isn’t anything new.

Do drug dealers let you press their pills or do they expect you to pay if you crush one? My guess is the latter.

People who are desperate for opioids probably don't examine pills that closely.

Most fentynal dealers are addicts themselves, just watch him crush one I guess lol.

>drug dealers are scummy people
more SHOCKING NEWS at 10

Attached: wojak2.png (645x773, 11.39K)

Helpful Hint of the Day: Don't do drugs.

They just busted some guys with 375,000 of the fuckers not too long after my ex died. That's a lot of pills.

What's scary is there could be people stealing real oxycodone and substituting these fakes to cover their tracks.

that doesnt make any sense
prescription pills come in sealed strips or sealed bottles.
alarm bells will ring instantly if a pharmacy start finding opened packages

i ordered some of these from the darkweb. they says its originals... what can i do to detect fake ones?

i have few. They are hard to break in two. its a good sign then right?

What is this, 2020? Dirty 30s been tore through the streets bro any addict that legitimately thinks they're copping a pErCocEt in the current year A.D. is fucking clueless

Personally I got hooked on the M30s and then straight powder fent it's a nasty addiction and has taken so much out of me. Seen friends die off the shit but them withdrawals and them cravings are so fucking strong, I can't lie to you. Just don't, ever

bump

netherlands india slik road hawala

test kits are pointless atp. unless you know someone with a script just assume its fent

Crazy when I grew up doing drugs you could just google a pill. Now it’s a minefield.

any cocaine or meth or heroin or ecstacy or percoset or xanax you get is going to have fentanyl in it. get a life and stop taking that stupid shit. unless you have a hookup direct to colombia and get pure cocaine, the best would be like 20% anyway, and now it's probably just meth and fentanyl and zero cocaine.

Trips of goddamn truth.