Even in 2005 TRANNYFOX was a broken piece of shit. WHY oh WHY do you still use this TRANNY browser, Any Forums

Even in 2005 TRANNYFOX was a broken piece of shit. WHY oh WHY do you still use this TRANNY browser, Any Forums

Attached: trannyfox.png (1060x180, 49.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/ads-have-even-invaded-the-firefox-url-bar-now
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Pocket#History
cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/mozilla-backpedals-after-mr-robot-firefox-misstep/
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/mozilla.html#cloudflare
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1372288
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/08/21/timeline-for-disabling-legacy-firefox-add-ons/
forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/05/05/firefox-extensions-are-broken-heres-what-to-do/
ghacks.net/2021/04/07/mozilla-decides-to-hide-compact-mode-in-firefox-for-new-users-but-keep-it-for-existing-ones/
ghacks.net/2019/01/31/firefoxs-new-aboutconfig-page/
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Firefox-95-Chrome-97
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>in 2005 pages were poorly designed to use proprietary IE features
>2022 web pages are poorly designed to use chrome specific behavior

Attached: 60EC216E-2765-4A65-AE10-83E65AEBC5AA.jpg (500x620, 50.53K)

/thread

>fault is not mine it's just that people are heckin' mean!!!!!

>we won't accept the standard features even though they are open and majority of web uses them
>it's everyone else's fault not ours, even though we're literally making a browser for the web
lmao

Firefox was never popular. Netscape was, but not Firefox. It was always under 30% share.

i wish i had been a genxer and had made netscape 5

You guys have trannies living in your head for free. If you saw a shadow on the street you would also think it's a tranny. That is, only if you ever leave your basement.
Your whole life is about trannies. Probably when you wake up the first thing that comes to your mind are trannies. You laugh million times at the same picture of an ugly tanny and your only hobby is spamming Any Forums with threads about trannies.

You are more mentally ill than trannies.

firefox devs do the best they can with resources available at their disposal. nothing is new under the sun.

Are you unironically advocating the use of Internet Explorer 6 in any year ever?

Konqueror.

>Probably when you wake up the first thing that comes to your mind are trannies.

Attached: 1655108906996.png (610x613, 106.84K)

>roses are red, violets are blue

Attached: images (2)(2).jpg (427x400, 24.32K)

>muh glownigger
Holy cope

I use it next to Safari... simply because I don't want google shit on my computer. Someone's gotta hold the line, and isn't you niggers.

frfr no cap dis meme be bussin in my bussy on god

white boys just can't stop thinking about Franny's tranny fanny

Attached: when she sees your big white cock.png (533x531, 351.33K)

>website display incorrectly on browser that respects web standards
>"uh it's your fault actually, you should use this specific browser to access my quirky website"
lmao

works on my machine faggot, continue using your chromium forks

Recently adding ads to the URL bar
techradar.com/news/ads-have-even-invaded-the-firefox-url-bar-now
EME DRM botnet downloaded by default
Pocket (proprietary service, ads, promoted content)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Pocket#History
>The integration was controversial, as users displayed concerns for the direct integration of a proprietary service into an open source application, and that it could not be completely disabled without editing advanced settings, unlike third-party extensions.
Automatically installing Mr. Robot adware through experimental extensions program
cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/mozilla-backpedals-after-mr-robot-firefox-misstep/
Promotes Cloudflare DNS MitM botnet
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/mozilla.html#cloudflare
Inferior fingerprinting protection and other leaks
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1372288
Breaking compatibility for old extensions
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/08/21/timeline-for-disabling-legacy-firefox-add-ons/
Breaking add-on certificate signing, disabling NoScript on Tor browser and threatening millions of users
forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/05/05/firefox-extensions-are-broken-heres-what-to-do/
Breaking css UI customization features
Breaking user modifiable options (most recent compact mode)
ghacks.net/2021/04/07/mozilla-decides-to-hide-compact-mode-in-firefox-for-new-users-but-keep-it-for-existing-ones/
Removing about:config sorting and filtering, completely removed on Android
ghacks.net/2019/01/31/firefoxs-new-aboutconfig-page/
Poor security, even with Fission they are years behind (especially on Android)
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html
Overall performance sucks and has not improved (loses in 90% of benchmarks)
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Firefox-95-Chrome-97

Attached: share_20220328062431240.jpg (2048x2048, 1.21M)

i love seamonkey

ITT: daily performancelet cope thread

Attached: ffox_bench.png (1246x912, 51.79K)

Based SeaMan