What is the best gun for suicide

What is the best gun for suicide

Attached: 1644719100804.jpg (334x356, 13.75K)

Depends. Do you want to leave a mess?

.22 revolver

It has to be a shotgun, don't wanna risk becoming a vegetable with a pistol

You won't become a veggie if you aim correctly.

a Noose.

Attached: gunoffset_477405.jpg (1500x1170, 355.27K)

kek

Doesn't matter
I just want to blow my entire head off

people have survived shotgun blasts, like james vance

Attached: image-w856.jpg (800x950, 325.82K)

Go out in style and use a crossbow

don't rely on a gun, you'll fuck it up, jump from a high story building.

Attached: a-member-of-the-3rd-field-artillery-stands-to-an-m-198-155mm-howitzer-while-c83096-1024.jpg (1024x675, 303.75K)

Better yet, skydive and throw the parachute

Dont use a gun idiot, there's always a chance to not die instantly, even with a shotgun.

If you really wanna off yourself use an inert gas like industrial grade helium. That's my plan. That said, do you wanna talk things over maybe? You know there's no turning back, and you simply don't know when things could take a turn in the right direction for you.

>Dont use a gun idiot, there's always a chance to not die instantly, even with a shotgun.

this so much this, and i stated that earlier

my dick

now put it in your mouth

I hate being homeless and doing nothing all day
I feel like a soulless animal detached from reality
I barely even have any thoughts anymore, it makes me feel desperate
All I remember is pain

a loaded one

i shot an ar15 today at gun range

Is there anything preventing you from getting a job and start living a better life? More importantly you need to meet people, we human need to be social because we are wired that way. As miserable as you might feel right now remember there won't be another chance, and there is no heaven or hell or reincarnation, it'll just end and there'll be nothing after that. You could work on yourself and make friends, find love, or fuck just waste your money on fun things, anything is better than the void that is death.

Ptsd, dissociation, ocd, hallucinations, etc
Maybe it's all made up but it doesn't make it any better

I kinda wanna fuck his mouth.

Attached: 1645940485619.gif (500x288, 930.11K)

depending on where you live there might be shelter for people like you. I know how hard it can be to say outloud "help me" but you'd be surprised how many are willing to do that for you. Before you commit to ending your life, why don't you try looking for help first? you've got nothing to lose. If you find people who are willing to help you, be nice to them but don't be too clingy, the world is cruel and for the most part we are all on our own.
You probably have a lot locked away inside your head. You need to let those things out, even if you're brawling your eyes our like a baby while you do it. I did it a couple months back to a relative studying psychology. Sexual abuse, physical abuse, promiscuous childhood, narcissistic parents, lack of self esteem, you name it. I was a mess and wanted to end it all (which is where I got the helium plan from) but after talking to someone things don't look so grim anymore. I'm not saying your situation is any better than mine, I'm saying you need to scream for help.

I was going to go to mental ward last week for free shit but decided not to
I wish I could at least travel before dying but I'm a turbopoorfag