I've had stretchmarks on my back like this since I was 14, and I'm 33

I've had stretchmarks on my back like this since I was 14, and I'm 33

Really depresses me anons

Attached: d9095e4b28e0f406618b97c54303a23e26fd373d-700x647.jpg (700x647, 44.93K)

Nice bait

Attached: IMG_0683.jpg (562x650, 42.26K)

Thats a gay belt

Those aren’t stretch marks
They’re scratches from your gay lover

Get a sick back tattoo to cover them up, its dumb but it will get you pussy lmao

Or just get over it idk, its really not a big deal.

kids used to say it looked like I got whipped by my parents

>kids used to say it looked like I got whipped by my parents
You’re probably repressing the memories

I have the same shit, arms and legs and stomach are bad too, get over it user trust me nobody gives a fuck, especially not women.

>nobody gives a fuck, especially not women.
This

If it really bothers you, go see a different tir. There are creams that can take away the coloring.

* ...go see a doctor

Bro I have the same but they don't bother me at all. I forget they're there until people point them out. No reason to be depressed about them really

How do you even see your back, you live in a mirror maze or something? Anyway, just get older and they'll go away if you're even slightly healthy.

I have this all over my belly and sides

I got most of a 6pack when I was 35 and women didn't care in the least about the stretching lol

how long did it take to get the 6pack?

About 4 months. Morning workout followed by chicken breast, no lunch, dinner of brown rice, chicken breast, and steamed veg. Did the trick

Everyone has a 6pack just from being alive, you need to lose weight to see it though.

You also need to work them so they get bigger and actually visible.

I'm gonna take this approach. I started working out about 3 weeks ago. I've stuck with it but really need to take control of the diet. Not obese just never had any muscle in my life

Feels like It's helping my depression so that's a plus

Nah fuck that man, I get enough core strength from doing compounds. I will never focus abs, it's torture.

Nice, keep going bro. It really does help with depression. Both after you're done working out and when you look in the mirror.