ITT: Facts IT industry will never accept

>software made by programmers who will never use it will never work well for the end user
>good software projects only work well with 2 programmers at best
>abstractions only work as intended when programmers understand how the abstraction works at low-level
>the web browser is becoming basically a jvm and, thus, a security risk on its own
>be "inclusive" with someone who can't do math only hurts the industry

Attached: 1648601162595-1.png (212x255, 30.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who said all of these bullshits?

>is becoming basically a jvm
Already did years ago. What years is this post from?

Most programmers I know agree with most of these.

My nitpicks:
>software made by programmers who will never use it will never work well for the end user
Not just software, most products.
>good software projects only work well with 2 programmers at best
Depends on the programmers. The most important is the lead programmer, if there is a system of code review and the team is competent you can go beyond 2. However this is very rare.
>abstractions only work as intended when programmers understand how the abstraction works at low-level
Depends on the abstraction, but yeah, generally true. I would say "work better" instead of only work, but then I am pedantic.
>the web browser is becoming basically a jvm and, thus, a security risk on its own
100%, no nit here, except maybe " is becoming basically" replace with "has basically become"
>be "inclusive" with someone who can't do math only hurts the industry
YUP

>software engineering is a bug bubble propped up by federal reserve money to further their globohomo agenda
>there's no way those faggots at bay area are worth 600k a year
>personalized ads are a meme, no one watches them, marketing teams just need to justify their existence
>all proprietary software is shit
>low code is a big pile of shit. text editing > visual editing
>all good programmers are autists, the rest just do basic shit and get all the credit for it
>crypto was invented by software autists who don't understand economics

>the web browser is becoming basically a jvm
Don't insult my enterprise-grade Minecraft servlet container by comparing it's security posture to a swiss cheese desktop browser.

why did you have to post the drawing of a literal nazi?

why did you have to comment on the post of a literal nazi?

Attached: 1616642349887.gif (326x326, 793.41K)

Amogus.

>IPv6 is overengineered and a simpler solution could’ve been implemented
>most corporations will always view cybersecurity as an afterthought
>outsourcing hurts more than it helps

>every "new feature" is a security risk
>enable SRP on Windows machines even if the plebs get butthurt about running their own progs.

Very true OP but honestly, 99% of Any Forums won't get/accept this one. You literally have worthless scum on Any Forums that don't even know how pointers work, running around talking about how much better their garbage-collected,-object oriented piece of shit, with its awful package manager that pulls in random github projects from god-knows-who... talking about how THAT is better than using C and system calls.

Amazing how many "programmers" don't know how pointers work, can't implement basic data structures or know how threading works under the hood of whatever _PIG DISGUSTING_ bloated promise/future library that they're using.

My company just implemented full dual stack for IPv6 and it’s been nothing short of a shitshow. It’s fundamentally the same as IPv4, but vastly different in operational functionality. Most of our work has been fixing it. It’s a headache for sure, but it’s a neccisary evil as eventually v4 will be phased out.

>Facts IT industry will never accept

>Women cannot be developers
Their brains aren't wired for the kind of thought that is required to be a dev. Women do fine in managerial type roles (I say fine, not great) or public facing roles, presenting, marketing, etc, but women simply cannot be devs.

A woman can be a programmer not moreso than a dog and be a pianist. Sure a dog can put his paws on the keyboard and look cute, maybe even be trained to play a couple of notes on command, but play a concerto a doggo will not.

Trans women are not women they sexually deviant male perverts.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper

why is it that every time this subject is opened no one can supply any other woman than grace hopper?

easy on the redpills son
you don't want to overdose

ipv4 won't be phased out for at least another 25 years.

you were saying?

Attached: katie_bouman_black_hole_photo.jpg (770x433, 63.53K)

>Facts IT industry will never accept
Normies hate the IT department almost as much as they hate HR.

she's the human version of apu's autistic gf