Any anons in Miami...

Any anons in Miami? If things go south with Russian then be aware there is a company in Hallandale called "Miami Mama" that has existed for about a decade now. The company's purpose is to allow Russian's to give birth to Slavscum on American soil so they'll have dual citizenship. Just thought it was interesting. Google "Miami Mamma" for more information.

Attached: Miami Momma.jpg (1080x608, 64.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t1077568/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

If white people want to come to the US to raise kids, good for them. IDGAF if they're Russians or Ukranians.

>Russians
>White
Listen Schlomo, I'm really not happy about our deficit tripling in the next two years because Soros wanted to start the year with a bang

Once again with the ass umptions. Do you anons never learn?

Adding workers to our economy will not increase the defecit or the debt.

Attached: hitler.jpg (589x785, 191.19K)

Not a globohomo foreskin thieving, coin clipping baby blood drinking molech worshipping schizophrenic ashkenazi jew or any other sort of jew. Alles klar?

Attached: is holocoaster.jpg (1548x1696, 715.15K)

>Just opening the floodgates for immigrants that covet your land won't be a problem at all, just let them in goy
Sure thing, kike

Attached: 1638405214134.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

Not going to argue with you further. No point.

/thread

>Implying that Hitler didn't galvanize Jews into the sympathetic gorging goblins they are today
It's funny that you think being german somehow means you aren't worse, you should have been drowned in the bog

Attached: germoid grindset.jpg (853x480, 88.13K)

Its funny that you've made yet more assumptions just because I used a common phrase from another chatroom situation. I'm not German either.

You're 0 for 2. Keep going with those ass umptions.

I didn't even get to say JIDF pls go, budget cuts getting to you too then schlomo?

Not the user you just replied to. But if you dont want white refugees its probably you thats jewish.

Attached: ok guy.jpg (800x573, 50.3K)

Oh nice
JIDF pls go

>Slavs
>White

Attached: 89031780_10213119892032379_6577363992845484032_n.jpg (500x522, 21.5K)

Please stop calling me a fucking jew kike. I said I'm not jewish.

Attached: is organ trafficking.jpg (2000x2000, 800.38K)

Goldblum is a jew. And the term slaves is derived from the Slavic people who were a primary source of slaves for hundreds of years in Europe.

Yet you're so adamant slavs are white, despite the fact that they aren't.

Curious

Ah so you do know the only thing they're good for, yet insist they should be procreating with real whites. I was partly joking before but you're certainly a kike if you're this adamant about it

Not worth arguing.

Yet you're still arguing the point, kike,

k

People on Stormfront think they're white. Maybe you're the kike.

stormfront.org/forum/t1077568/

Yeah you're definitely a kike if you hate Slavs.

Attached: goebbels.png (500x407, 121.48K)

Thanks for helping me bump the thread by the way, I was worried it would get lost and not as many people would see it. I'm glad you were able to help me keep it up a bit so the information could spread around

>I'm not the jew, you are!
Classic JIDF