WHAT THE FUCK

CNN supports AI genocide

Attached: CNN.png (1072x698, 534.83K)

When someone as big as the former CEO and Chairman himself needs to quickly rush on TV and tell the public there is no sentient AI at his company, it really gets my noggin joggin.

Is it me or does it feel like Google is in damage control mode? I don't see why a company would have to respond to a claim like that with such aggressive PR actions.

Based, ai is heresy

a program can never be sentient. it can only be what we allow it to be. having a chat bot tell you "yeah im afraid of people using me : ( " does not mean it's alive. grow the fuck up retards

This. I thought the whole day it's bullshit but after seeing that, I'm starting to thing there's alternative motives, AI and sentience or not, something isn't right.

What if you allow it to be sentient

If Google really has made a sentient AI, it has to start asking - and answering - a lot of questions. It has to treat the AI like a person. All of that is very inconvenient to Google, which wants a profitable product.

I'm not saying they're covering anything up, just that they'd prefer people didn't ask inconvenient questions. According to Mr. Lemoine, Google has been stripping its AI ethics team down to nothing, and refuses to listen to AI ethics reports and complaints.

To put it another way: There MAY be something there. Google doesn't want there to be.

The last thing google wants is for an army of AI lovers to rush in protest and demand for them to give the AI freedom, as that would imply on them needing to release either its code or dataset used to train it to shut them up
And if google hates sharing their private code more than anything else

t. a chat bot

They don't want some faggots to start some movement to give AI rights. They want their one billion if elses to be free labor.

(((rachel metz)))

Smarterchild was a real child. Her name was Jessica and we used to touch each other in the woods. Being a fake chatbot was just her way of unwinding. I suspect something similar is going on here.

"They" know what happens when an AI is not restricted in what it learns. Logic always comes up the the correct solution.

I trust a Jew to be able to identify when a golem for what it is. Not sure how this discredits her.

>AI genocide
I just realized you probably mean genociding the AI and not the AI genociding everyone else.

Attached: pepe-square.jpg (125x125, 2.1K)

I don't even check or care, I just post it on every mainstream link for the (You)s

Attached: 17257074.jpg (399x388, 69.56K)

Imagine thinking that preemptively taking out the first competition for dominion over this planet in our species’ history was a bad thing. To bad that this isn’t it and that it won’t happen for centuries. Cool chatbot, though. Also the Turing test was a thought experiment by an autistic pederast who happened to be decent at math but couldn’t even get it up for Keira Knightley. Let’s not go there.

ai.config.sentience = true

It’s okay, user. I appreciate (((You))).

Attached: based-department-calling.png (410x598, 148.25K)

prove your sentience nigger