I HATE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE! I HATE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE! I HATE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE!

I HATE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE! I HATE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE! I HATE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE!

Attached: Torvalds_using_Debian.webm (1920x960, 996.46K)

welcome aboard

Attached: 1545696859641.jpg (960x640, 397.9K)

LTT hasn't been the same since Linus fired Madison.

Attached: 1624122190236.jpg (1152x2048, 1.02M)

Why is there so much autism for "free software" but not the same for free hardware?

I can buy a $1500 motherboard and get absolutely no insight to how to repair it or how it's put together.

shut it down

Attached: 1653768648380.jpg (609x800, 151.66K)

Because software is more important than hardware it's software that controls hardware.

Agreed, it has improved 9002x

I want to cum on her hat

Is home automation any better that just flicking a switch?

>This stupid autistic thinks he can some how fix multi level complex PCBs with a his chinkium soldering iron because he saw another autistic do it to a retro pc from the 80s.
Even if they did give you a full print out of the components. You would not have the tools at home to fix anything on a modern GFX card or Motherboard. It is not as simple as running bodge wires to caps on the board and checking for shorts with a multi.

it funny how he obsessed with updating the firmware but that wasn't the problem
rather it was his shitty open sores hub

>. It is not as simple as running bodge wires to caps on the board and checking for shorts with a multi.
I guess every single video on PCB repair on modern electronics is complete bullshit

Remember when his channel was about geek/nerd stuff and not him whining about his million dollar+ house?
At least we;ll get to watch him crash and burn with his stupid lab, which already cost him a million bucks on a downpayment, and is already an albatross. Since it will never produce anything of merit, he's going down, HARD. He's overextended the world is going into a hard recession, the extra cash for waterbottles is gonne be hard to scrape up.
Couldn't happen to a better smug cunt.

Notice the linux mascot in the background.

Quick poll:

What's worse?

A. Linus

B. That gay ass "eat, food" bullshit stencil trash his wife forced him to put on his fancy eggshell paint?

>Levels of dunning-Kruger is of the charts
>I watched it on youtube so i can perform the action.
Even Luis Rossman says that unless it is as simple as a loose SMD cap on a GPU, the thing is a silicone brick.

>$1500 motherboard
Okay, kid. Time for mommy to put you down for a nap. Little nappy, you won't be cranky. But you'll stil be retarded.

(((Gaming))) being represented by a fucking gaymepad is literally a memetic virus aiming to dumb down anything positive the medium is capable off.

Silicon, retard. Silicone is what you seal things with to keep water out. Or used to be used to make tits.

Could you aim your schitzo vomit at someone else?

i could save her titkock

>Gets btfo and shown up as a dunning-kruger autstic.
>Decides to try to crawl back a "win" by focusing on a typo.
If you were as dedicated to being an electrical repair man instead of a grammar nazi, then you would not have got btfo.

Rossman doesn't even do gpus lol
If you're going to pull something out of your ass at least find a source that fits

They actually go higher than $1500 nowadays
Granted not all boards are that much but it's amusing how much you can spend and have very little recourse after the short 3 year warranty is up

Rossman has talked about it. You stupid sack of shit. God just take the L.

>t. schizo

Attached: the model has detected you may be schizophrenic would you like a … hug.jpg (353x202, 50.55K)