Why on earth would you want a laptop with an intel i9 and 32gb of ram if all you are going to do is check facebook and...

why on earth would you want a laptop with an intel i9 and 32gb of ram if all you are going to do is check facebook and listen to spotify?

Attached: 20220613_103614.jpg (2000x1125, 306.44K)

That's a MacBook Pro, for professionals. You wouldn't understand.

In case i feel like using it
I installed elden ring and i barely play it, just like i installed blemder and i barely use it

>get M1 Macbook Pro 16" from work
>32GB RAM
>has some GPU inside it
>all work is actually done the cloud through the browser
I guess it has a nice screen and the keyboard is comfy and the battery lasts forever

>the keyboard is comfy
is the keyboard on the m1 macbook pro *actually* better than on the one in pic rel?

i personally would opt to connect an external keyboard, such as a model M

i don't think anyone liked the butterfly keyboard. the new mbps have classic scissor switches and they feel very nice

>intel mac
Apple has deprecated your laptop. You’ll be lucky to get even 2 more years of updates.

I use mine for huge Logic Pro sessions

scissor switches are p good.

Look up the print screen app in the app store, it's totally worth the $9 cost. You won't have to take pictures with your phone anymore.

Cmd shift 4

>inb4 faceberg and spootify mem leaks and uses up all the 32gb

Sarcasm user. On everything else it's just the print screen key.

>Professionals.

The M1 Keyboard is the same as picrel. It’s the 15-inch predecessor and the old 13 inch whose keyboard sucked.

Because I plan on running Kali/Whonix within Qubes, while sitting sitting in my 4Runner with a giant Yagi at the top of the Hollywood Hills hiking area parking lot to skim for bank details from LA city people buying stuff and paying bills.

*cough* *cough* **APPLE LOGO**

Its a prerequisite for working here

Attached: vacuumgap1.jpg (793x468, 78.97K)

Because at the rate we're going, checking the book of faces and listening to the acnefier will require an Intel i9 and 32GB of RAM to run smoothly.

Keyboard is absolute dogshit. Only thing good that machine is the speakers.

please big sur do the needful

Apple is the guess you need more meme taken too far