A question on Goys Nexus

Are their tools good?

Attached: 1655158699305.jpg (1000x908, 300.89K)

Its just some relabeled Chinese shit, bro

>he doesn't use a gaming torx bit
ngmi

Are their rebranded Chinese tools good?

Get an ifixit kit if you want a cheap kit or invest in a Wiha kit. If you want something quality.

No what's wrong with just buying from a reputable brand?

Their tools are merch. Nothing wrong with buying merch, but don't expect them to compete with similar kits in their price range.

There is no quality left in consumer steel products. Everything is made of shitty steel.

I have a set and I use them often. they are good but not worth $50. You buy them to support the channel so Steve doesn’t have to just beg for money like abun. He can proudly offer his tools at markup. They are not cheaply made. I also have a modmat at the crystal ball exploded PC he sold around Christmas last year

I bought their 3d etched ball. it is high quality.

Attached: nexus ball.jpg (1500x1019, 116.32K)

Supposedly Steve has made about $20 million dollars selling merch. Hopefully he pays him employees well.

It was actually $20 billion.

no wonder he is so fat with those enormous man titties

iFixit is pretty expensive actually.
But you can see it as a donation for the repair instructions they make and publish for free, so I still recommend their slightly overpriced tools if you support their cause.

that long girly hair and those plump breasts actually make Steve look enticing, almost zesty even

For me, it's the $9 Screwdriver Set from Harbor Freight

Attached: screwdriver-set-32-pc-61259.png (653x795, 925.58K)

steve’s kit has the exact drivers for PC building. Harbor Freight’s is the exact set for rebuilding one of their shitty small lawnmower engines

Walmart's got you covered
Even includes pentalobe

Attached: 1646071040866.jpg (612x612, 53.33K)

God knows his cat fetish is womanly.

I just can't trust a dude who posts pictures of his cat on social media.

I mean my PC's running so I'm going to have to disagree with this statement

he blew it all on hair conditioner

I would agree with this, considering you get the tools cheaper if you just buy an iphone or macbook battery kit. Most if not all of the tools they have can be found dirt cheap elsewhere - which is fine if it's a one time thing, or you need to fix something once a year. If you're doing it regularly, then you want to look at brands like Wiha.

i have one of their older versions of this. The bit driver is too fat to fit some places. also, the tips aren’t magnetic. Steve’s kit includes long skinny drivers with magnetic tips that work just right.

good argument