Hobbies and interests section on resume

>hobbies and interests section on resume
what the fuck am I supposed to put there if I have grand total of zero hobbies and I mean it. I don't write code, I don't do some electronic/mechanical tinkering projects, I don't read books nor do sports.
There is nothing I could consider my hobby

Attached: 1629564589523.jpg (719x688, 63.54K)

How is this tech related.

lie, retard

Write that you go home and stare at the wall until it's time to work again.

YOU THINK HOBBIES AND INTERESTS IS HARD?
TRY FILLING A 5 YEAR VOID IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE

I have some projects on mine, but no hobbies, I don't think they care if you read books or masturbate to my little pony in your free time as long as you can do the job

Go for a walk everyday and lie saying you go running.

put you read online books (Any Forums), play sports (Any Forums pes cup), do some electronic/mechanical tinkering (changing mechanical keyboard caps) and say you write code (html)

Why would you even include that shit?
Keep it as brief as possible and they can ask you in interview if they give a fuck

Masturbating and video games.

>what the fuck am I supposed to put there?
Put something that shows your differentiation (e.g. leadership, loyalship, etc)

Are you SUPPOSED to have a hobbies and interests section on your resume? I thought that was only for people who have something notable to say and otherwise you're supposed to skip it.

Attached: 1652325482442.jpg (715x720, 82.7K)

/thread

Lie about something unique that they can remember. My go to is that I forage for morels and volunteer dog walk for my neighborhood. I haven't actually done an outside activity for over a year.

I am not supposed to be biased and I'm really not supposed to give the resume too much weight when analyzing a candidate but if you put an irrelevant hobbies and interests section on your resume I will probably not hire you

Genuinely curious OP what do you do outside of work?

So if I put sucking cock as a hobby would I get hired for your job?

It's ok to say anime now.
or say robotics like lego mindstorm kits or raspberry pi GPIO bots.

If your resume somehow got through the HR and Recruiting whores I would laugh my ass off and probably give you bonus points

Post frogs

Attached: 1646056296785.jpg (946x866, 122.58K)

>hobbies and interests section on resume
Is this actually a thing?