What if humans - men and women - were treated as livestock? Imagine some of us were raised for our meat, milk...

What if humans - men and women - were treated as livestock? Imagine some of us were raised for our meat, milk, and other products. How would you react to this world? Would you want to live in it? Maybe you would volunteer as a cow?

Attached: hucow_farm_b-59993.jpg (1200x916, 210.35K)

>men and women
No, only cunts

Attached: spl87771_008.jpg (2657x1772, 796.47K)

>yoga mats
>paper tube cages
>panties
Damn, at least go all out

Cunts aren't people, they're cattle. Cunts belong on farms caged, collared, milked and pregnant until they're ready for slaughter.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x338, 57.3K)

Not my thing but if i had to i’d settle for one where only the women are milked and eaten and men are used to just breed them all day.

Imagine going to the grocery store buying a steak or rack of ribs and there's a picture of the cunt the meat is from on the package.
Is this better?

Attached: caged-peta-chicks.jpg (500x310, 47.4K)

>Imagine going to the grocery store buying a steak or rack of ribs and there's a picture of the cunt the meat is from on the package.
Look mom! Its Aunt Katy!

>Is this better?
Yes, very hot

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x533, 119.33K)

>Cunts aren't people, they're cattle. Cunts belong on farms caged, collared, milked and pregnant until they're ready for slaughter.
That's hot. I want to be a cow

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x768, 330.49K)

Peta euthanizes animals like its a real holocaust lol

>> lemme save you animal by hanging you and dumping you in a vat of acid!

Attached: ssss.jpg (549x542, 42.07K)

>Peta euthanizes animals like its a real holocaust lol
Thats why some people think its all a front to make vegans look bad. Or their actually just retarded

Attached: PETA+Protests+Against+Chicken+Industry+pLanT_Lkfh4x.jpg (683x1024, 198.85K)

I never understood vegans.
Animal species following the unwritten rule of competing against each other.
Why should humans do it differently?

Would penises be used to make easy sausages?

>Why should humans do it differently?
Indeed, why?

>Would penises be used to make easy sausages?
I dunno man, I haven't thought it all through. It's just a what if

Attached: SashaOtaku-895967-Classic_Dolcett_2.jpg (800x533, 308.26K)

man these peta chicks are hot af, but must be mentally retarded .. I guess thats the trade off?

I would enjoy being able to breed incessantly before I got the cattle gun.

It's like they just don't get it.

These are set up by woman hating mysoginists who want to normalize killing and eating women. They see women as nothing but meat for men to slaughter cook and eat.
Wonder what she'd do if I went up started licking and biting her?

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x720, 267.62K)

Because we are sapient, so we have the option not to do it, which no other animal does.

Plus the way we acquire our food is pretty obscene, comparatively speaking

The mom looks like dried beef and her kid is not ripe enough. So, it's just me and my wiener.

>Wonder what she'd do if I went up started licking and biting her?

"Sir, this is exactly the sort of behavior we want to stop."

This is some C-grade ryona. No drama, no tension - even Dolcett did it better

gimmie a few slices of fillet from the left pig
il take some loin cuts from the middle cow
and mm, gimmie dat rump meat from right slampig.

thanks meatbags

ooh free sample of streetfood!!

I totally agree.

People often misunderstand me, they think I'm racist. While this is not the case, on the contrary I practice inclusive cannibalism: I eat everyone, regardless of race, regardless of religion.

I am for the reception of migrants because the migratory flows are great, and it is very ecological:
You, when you eat chicken, it has been transported by road, by truck, by car or whatever other means of transport. Casually it generates a lot of carbon dioxide, tons of carbon dioxide.
Whereas me, when I eat Syrian migrant, the meat came on my plate by itself.

It's not so cruel, because these people wanted a better life. Only instead of becoming a taxi driver or homeless, they become rotis, gratins or even succulent blanquettes.
Especially since sometimes I take pictures of them for my instagram, I finally give them a second life... But allow me to tell you that not all meat is created equal: a Somali in the prime of life will be mas as juicy as an obese feminist. And to my amazement, out of all the black people the BLM activist is definitely the hardest to digest because he always comes with the shoes he stole.

Inculsive cannibalism fits perfectly into a vegan approach, because during my live cooking I have never harmed any animal.

See, I'm not racist: I eat humans but I don't treat them like animals. Whatever you may think and even if it shocks you, know that inclusive animalism is the future, a great way to fight overpopulation and world hunger.

Attached: untitled-52_1.jpg (1280x720, 50.34K)

did those bitches just called those poor girl pigs? WTF?!

So post some A grade

elves too

Attached: sample_012de473de57ff8217befdcfcc67d68d.jpg (850x478, 170.11K)

And orcs. Any race.

Can orcs and elves breed, and what does the offspring taste like?

Attached: 5be4cf6e59c2569945622128e22330706e82e578ed43fcf3285346e102835dc2.jpg (1687x2998, 1.75M)

Attached: 1630355477613.jpg (1280x960, 235.16K)