Should I use brain enhancing pills for coding/programming ?

Should I use brain enhancing pills for coding/programming ?

Attached: 2046553D-5F84-48AA-ADC8-278F9A87DA96.jpg (750x645, 247.45K)

I don't know if you'd want to deal with the dependency and withdrawals.

>Dependency
As long as it’s not dangerous I’m fine
>withdrawal
I’ll keep using it until the day I die

why do code monkeys need "smart pills" to keep making the web bloated and also gay-ifying mainstream OS's? Why havent they made an option where the OS forcefully changes the wallpaper to an MLK picture to celebrate june-teenth? And if you try to change it back it reports you to twitter/google/apple/whatever fag company for wrong think and they delete your account?

why haven't you done that yet you fucking HACKS????

addy and ritalin are based but they're expensive as fuck unless you can get an ADHD diagnosis
also you might be in the 0.1% of people that has a total schizo meltdown after taking stimulants

Well what are the pills

Accela if it real

How do I get guarantee ADHD diagnosis? I think I have it but my family just says to focus harder and stop being a cuck

Back in my day we took coke for fun while parting, not programming and sometimes smoked weed to come up with creative ideas for programming.

Why does every modern zoomer developer need some kind of enhancement to even function normally?

>why do code monkeys need "smart pills"

they don't, they're just drug addicts who like to pretend that they aren't

Every action has a reaction

I took lots of experimental nootropics in my early 20s and went from being pretty dull to being significantly smarter than the average. Now I can solve logical puzzles with ease and memorize 20 digit numbers within seconds. My parents thought I would end up flipping burgers since I failed high school algebra despite hours and hours of studying as well as a tutor, but I recently did a uni course on multivariate calculus which I passed with ease. Like everyone else here I write code for a living which would have been unthinkable in my teens.

Attached: feels good man.jpg (1600x900, 322.71K)

wow, a new meme

Post the link bro

Same, I fly cars for a living now too. I'm basically a superhero.

no.
just get a decent nights sleep. stay active. ease off the junk food and soda

Why are junkies so obnoxiously dishonest about their raging drug addictions?

Attached: EOkI0nUU0AAorN-.jpg (1200x894, 221.94K)

>smart pills
Amphetamines

>why haven't you done that yet you fucking HACKS????
>Diversity Hiring
and
>Diversity Hiring
Until you put competent people in appropriate roles (whether they're an asshole, "ring-wing nazis facist") etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.
Fucking nothing will change.

Only sane response in this entire thread. This is the equivalent of a meth addict screaming how it actually helps him concentrate.

i thought experimenting with drugs and biotech to enhance performance was a tradition in the bay area going back quite a while, I think I first read about it in OMNI