Well?

Well?

Attached: 20220219_074030.jpg (720x594, 85.91K)

sure just jet across the globe every 4 months

>Trap the snail
Problem solved

> Put Snail in Box
> Profit

Put snail in a box, use 10 million to travel the world with my super snail pet and offer people a reward for anyone that can kill it, but charge them money per attempt.

gonna assume when i get the money that i also dont know where the snail is sadly.. its going to make the whole thing kinda tough.

first set news alerts for any snail related stories. if a snail is behaving weird, or found to be immortal, I'm hoping its my snail. Could be someone else's death snail though... Would hopefully at least give me something better than "snail" to look out for considering there are thousands of species...

I'd move to a house, pretty small, but with a large acreage. Around the house I would put bright white concrete or tile, and instal motion cameras set to alert for tiny objects on that path. of course would also need to remove trees from within like... half a kilometer.

from there, I think I've done the best I can do with the money I have. $10m is not limitless sadly, and land/housing costs a lot.
But i'd be able to get that land and plenty of stuff inside. From there, just keep living life basically. spend most of my time at home, clean off the path daily in a pressure suit or something, but otherwise I'd just go to places like normal. If i die in the grocery store, damn. oh well.

Pay friend $100 to keep snail in a box, bury it or dump it in the ocean or something

Good analysis. I personally think the snail problem changes drastically if the snail is labeled as "extremely intelligent"

I think the only way if you don't know which snail and where it is starting from, is that you get a boat and use some of your money for a man made island and live where the snail could not possibly go, where it would need to cross depths that would render it immobile. You would also need to carefully inspect all imported material for snails.

$10m can also be used as several smaller investments to grow your overall capital.

>Cannot be killed
Doesn't say immortal... how long do snails live for?

Put the snail in a jar?

Like max 15 years

No. I'm not taking the $. Not even mind hacking could save me from the snail

Attached: serveimage (4).jpg (1500x844, 94.57K)

Those little crunchy fellas can live to 15?

Couldn't you just entomb the snail in concrete and dump it into the ocean or something?

Do you get a biological warning trigger for when the snail is nearby? Like a stomach ache, vision blurring in and out, adrenaline rush?

No.

>wait for snail
>put snail in jar
>put jar in locker
>put locker in concrete
>enjoy my millions

What a retarded hypothetical.

I already saw this movie. It was shit

Attached: 1634008575671.jpg (720x356, 26K)

Buy a boat, invest 9 million in stocks, get a bajillion dollars and build myself a permanent self sustaining floating citadel on the ocean. Snails allergic to salt therefore cannot follow me. Rage on the shore forever little buddy.

Attached: morton.png (1024x1024, 530.32K)

Hire security on snail duty armed with jars of acid. If they catch a snail that somehow doesn't dissolve, seal it away so that it can't ever escape.

Now what

Attached: STEP IT UP A NOTCH.jpg (720x594, 78.12K)

Douse it is salt. It can't die, but nothing says it can't feel pain.

Well lets say the snail moves like 10m/h (which is greatly exaggerated for a snail) which means it will take the snail 30 days to travel 7.2km...say u live about another 100 years or so, since maybe we'll extend life in the future...u jjst travel 9000km away from the snail and it will take that snail 1250 months to get to you, or roughly 104 years...i mean this is a stupid question wtf op u retarded or smth?!?

Definitely. It would be trivial to outrun a snail. If it is constantly pursuing you like the "it follows" thing, you'd be able to calculate exactly where it would be at all times. You'd just need to move around every few years or so, which doesn't seem like such a bad existence.

Just fly somewhere that costs a lot to go to. He'd take forever to save up the panhandling money to afford to get there. For safety, just fly to a new one every couple years.

Hell yeah I would take the money.
Then I would buy 5000 Maine Coon Kittehs as they are strongest and smartest domestic cat breeds.
Yes, I read the part about you cannot kill the snail.
Won't stop a Maine Coon. He'd eat the snail then let it pass through him.
I'd obviously get somebody else to change the litter boxes.

>snail slids onto rope from dock
>snail now on boat
Snail wins

> that pic
That pic almost reads as if a lefty Any Forumslock was LARPing as a right-wing memer.