Hey b/ros I need advice. Im getting teased and hit on by a REAL freaky girl...

Hey b/ros I need advice. Im getting teased and hit on by a REAL freaky girl, shes really cool and cute but shes 15 and im 20. Legal age of consent is 15 here so.. but I dont know what risks would I take? She keeps texting me all this kind of lewd stuff, even when we talk or hang out. Is it wrong or not? I dont feel like im being predatory since SHE wants me more than I want her, like a lot. And also not that big age difference. Am I still to blame if someone finds out? Ty

Attached: 1505691586310.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Just do it faggot

Also she looks and acts way older than 15 not that it would matter legally. I just dont know its right or wrong or immoral.

>Am I still to blame
No but people will want to anyway.
She's only 5 years behind you so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I say go for it or you'll regret it forever

Do it faggot, JUST DO IT!

Attached: creepy-smile.gif (634x356, 1.14M)

Ty for the advice I appreciate it

When I was 19 I was in a similar situation except she was 16, just fucked her until I got bored, would recommend the same

>be OP
>accept 15 y/o advances
>get blowjob
>feels amazing
>about to cum
>see shadow move outside window
>bust massive nut in 15 y/o mouth
>she swallows like a champ
>hear bang from window and door
>look back at 15 y/o
She has a badge and a gun pointed at you and evidence on her cheek
>cops flood your room
It could totally happen OP.

I do not live in the USA, police here do not use excessive force pointlessly. But yes im afraid it could give trouble

Thanks for input user

D.A.P. GONNA CATCH U

Whats that. Again, not an American

Don't get attached though, she's still mentally retarded and will probably be in whore mode for years

Dads against predators , search on youtube.
Most countrys have one kind or another of amateur To catch a predator

Sound advice. She is really cool and cute and all but I dont really love her, just like her a lot. If she will do the types of things she said she would it maybe I will

Well all joking aside it just seems like an all around bad idea but I live in a first world shit hole where the cops are looking for an excuse to use excessive force and fucking a 15 year old could get you serious prison time so idk what advice to give.

OP, don’t be a pussy. Do you remember how retarded you were at 15? She’s in those same shoes, so just keep that in mind. If you’re going to do it at least respect that fact, don’t play games with her. Also dear God don’t catch feelings for her, she’s a 15 year old retard and won’t feel the same way two months down the line. Or on the flip side fuck a 25 year old, fucking older women is always more pleasurable, they know what they’re doing.

Okay. But im not predatory at all so that wouldnt be a problem like I said she is the one begging for it im not asking her

I appreciate it, but legally age of consent is 15 here. Its more so the morals of it and if I risk of people frowning upon it and getting me into social problems rly that Im not sure about

It's nobody elses business where you put your dick if it's legal, nobody needs to know

meds

Attached: you-took-your-medicine-today-sassy.gif (220x179, 173.23K)

Thanks for the advice. I remember being 15 yes, and no I dont think I will fall in love.. im morally not even sure about fucking her like she asks. I have been with some slightly older but not this young, and not so freaky.

Yes but if it comes out somehow, if she tells someone and it spreads. Is it immoral of me to have sex with her with this age difference is what I struggle with. But I got a lot of good advice so far

You're 20, it would be immoral for you to not give her the dick, I fucked anything that moved when I was your age. Is she in your friend group or something?

Sort of yes, friend of a friend. She hangs out in my friend group sometimes but mostly just the two of us alone if we hang out

Slip her the dick then, just don't get attached, you're golden

Yikes. That might be a no go then user, who knows what they will think of you? And she may call it rape or something crazy. Be careful.

Attached: 59DA1EA9-99DB-4579-B2EB-47E3F1266431.jpg (1024x1005, 43.43K)