*is the only reason we have an alternative to Windows*

*is the only reason we have an alternative to Windows*
Thank you, Richard.

Attached: Richard_Matthew_Stallman.jpg (1627x1218, 270.45K)

Suck my fat sweaty nuts you smelly bastard
I can like what you contributed to without ackgnowledging that you had a part in it.
GNU nowdays is a fucking mess and guix is their only good contribution as of right now.

>alternative to Windows
Where?

Love my systemd + linux thanks to lttstore.com

Attached: Lennart_poettering_foss.in_2007.jpg (3456x2304, 2.69M)

if systemd is so bad why hasn't stallman complained about it?

he's also the reason we have great alternative compilers, editors, and a whole movement of people who will make FREE (both as in beer and as in freedom) alternatives to *anything*, sometimes even surpassing the competition.
thanks RMS!

Your daughter asshole.

*ahem*

Attached: steve-jobs.jpg (637x675, 57.02K)

Kind of like saying we would not have discovered calculus without Newton but I get the point, we can appreciate his enormous contribution.

fuck off Leibshitz

This dude just took the FreeBSD code, built his OS on top of it and never contributed back.
Literally without FOSS culture applel would have been dead and bankrupt by now, literally.

And it's all legal under the BSD license.

Attached: 20161122-pamplona-11.jpg (3543x2362, 2.15M)

>built his OS on top of it
Jobs was a marketing man, he didn't built anything.

>we have an alternative to Windows

For desktop, no, you don't have alternatives. All software for any purpose that you would want or need is available on windows. There are shittier versions of some of this software available on other OSes but why be a retard? If you want to use your computer, use the best stuff out there.

>if systemd is so bad
It's bad, but more importantly, you cucks cannot tell us why its good. It literally does nothing better than SysV Init but it does introduce massive security vulnerabilities to systems using it.

But not under the GPLv3 or AGPL.
Goes like this every time:
>itoddler: "haha funy stevy yobs do los funy stealing"
>freetard: "gpl doesn't have this problem"
>bsdtard: "fuck you retard, we're *glad* steve jobs stole our code!"
>itoddler: [le android counterexample]
>freetard: [le gplv3 + agpl]
>itoddler: *falls silent*
Hope yall don't mind if I just cut the usual preamble and skip to the part where we win, we all know how this goes by now.

Attached: 7e7.gif (500x288, 1.59M)

blocks your path

Attached: linusfinger.jpg (225x225, 12.66K)

*apologizes for hurting the feefees of snowflakes*
why did linus cuck out?

Thank you Rajesh, you followed the script perfectly. With your help maybe people outside India will once again use Windows.

>implying there's an actual alternative to windows for desktop use

You didn't list any viable alternatives though...

facts

He kept publicly humiliating FAGMAN and IBM employees for their god awful code, so they whined at him to be gentler.