What does it... actually do?

What does it... actually do?

Attached: amazon-prime.jpg (681x383, 22.61K)

Free 1-2 day shipping on most things
Prime video
Something about twitch shit

It sends you a totally torn out cardboard box with damaged books inside, and the best thing is that it has a huge, I mean HUGE amazon PRIME printed on both sides. Well, assuming you can read the shredded cardboard box language.

Amazon doesn't use different boxes for prime or non-prime

Save you 3x the subscription cost in shipping assuming you use it for more than chinkshit and even more if you abuse the fuck out of their return policy

Prime video nags you to purchase additional channels and prime music nags you to upgrade to premium. Haven't tried the e-books yet.

Attached: CopyQ.tVfZOB.png (1256x456, 205.37K)

They do it here.
PRIME'd

Shipping is free if you buy $25+

shifts the cost of shipping from a seperate charge to markup on every item plus an annual fee

I got free shipping on a $18 e-bike programming cable, and free shipping on a $8 otg cable when I couldn't find one in town.

>Free 1-2 day shipping
Pay for... free shipping.
I can't believe this business model actually works.

The difference is that if you somehow spend more than $15 on shipping during the month, then you don't pay over $15.

Don't bother with He's probably some zoomer that never had to deal with shipping costs, especially on heavy items and always had his parents pay.

It's not that, I pay for prime.
I just have a problem with the lame ass marketing calling it "free" anything.
We're simply paying up front for a discounted price.

it is nice when you dont live near a walmart and want peace of mind not having to strategically bundle your orders. The 5% cashback from their prime card helps offset some of the bill.

its really nice to order a keyboard and then it's delivered within 24 hours. it really depends on the item though, i don't live in a zone with deliveries direct from amazon but i do live close to a couple warehouses and get most items in one day but sometimes two.

Takes money from millions of mindless lazy consumers, and funnels it into corporate hegemony. In the end, the people willingly and enthusiastically bought wholesale into their own fascist corporate enslavement.

Attached: 1644653713132.gif (220x220, 610.22K)

I never mind waiting the 5 days or whatever for true free shipping

Annual membership for a credit card that more than makes up for the cost.

Yeah sorry I'm not paying premium for local basic shit that I have to go get myself.

This. I guess some people are just big fucking consumers or whatever. I don't buy that much.