What happens if he loses the war?

What happens if he loses the war?
Will he just annex Donetsk and Lugansk and bulwark it?
Will an oligarch or group of oligarchs overthrow him?
Is this his downfall? There's no way Russians back at home will be fine with this.

Attached: 564456.jpg (1600x900, 91.58K)

He won't lose. The Russian way is to throw bodies at their enemy until they win, they'll take Ukraine even if it costs 10 million lives

I am Russian and I won't ever go to fight for our oligarchs. And yes we are gonna lose big time from all the sanctions.

You will have no choice comrade, now go to the front lines to die for daddy putin

They wont lose the conventional war maybe, but a guerilla war? No chance theyll win that

I think he’s probably in shock at the moment. He probably thought he could swan into Ukraine, breeze through it, install a puppet pro Russian government, over before you know it, the world gets on with things like crimea.

Not really going that way is it. Could end badly for him. I’m not sure he’s going to be able to remove the government or break the will of the people, that leaves him in a difficult position. He might try to turn Luhansk and Donetsk into republics and call it quits, then have the usual nato stand off for years

There will be no clear win/loss. He has stolen so much from his people that he can single handedly fund this disaster for another decade to continue.

When I was a conscipt 10 years ago I was kicked out of the army due to my mental state.
After that I've been forking my ass off on a factory 48 hours every wekk for 280$ per month. Do you think I am happy in life? You think the way my government treated me like shit I want now to go and fight for them? Nah. If they sweep me into the war, I will shot myself the second I get gun in my hand.
Anyway I've been long depressed and wanting to die.

>280$ per month
how the fuck do you live. what's your budget?

$280 a month? Jesus Christ I get that in a day for having my thumb up my ass writing code

He already won.

He will draw a line in the middle of Ukraine and thats it.

West/nato/EU Ukraine and east/RU Ukraine.

"Putin retreat! The free world is safe! We won!"

Really not difficult to understand neither to imagine

it's a third world country. everything is cheaper

my god what a faggot

he ded b4 end of yeer

Attached: 1641827196127.png (1049x1121, 1.25M)

That's the way things has been in Russia. Just move out of Moscow 100km and you will see how people live. Official medium salary is like 400$, which I myself haven't seen.
But 280$ that's beyond poverty. That's where my depression comes from, when you work your ass off at a depressing factory, earning such paltry money without any prospects in life.
Yeah. I wish I was smart to learn programmking. A buddy of mine became an IT guy (python) and moved to Moscow recently, he earns about 2400$ per month which is fucking insane sum. It's like he is an oligarch and all the girls want him.

Rent is cheaper. And so are services. But food, devices, clothes and shit cost even more than in the west.

>I will shot myself the second I get gun in my hand.
Protip: First shot whoever orders you to the front. Then optionally shot yourself.

If you have access to youtube, to a computer and have spare time (which I think is your biggest issue) you have everything to teach yourself programming. Everything is free, including the knowledge. As a programmer I can really advice it. The west is begging for programmers.

Easy languages to get into:
software:
- C#
- Java

front-end / web apps (in my experience the easiest accessible)
- HTML + CSS + Javascript
- learn a frameworks such as Angular (most commonly used)

Attached: zoe.jpg (1323x1710, 314.87K)

+WRIGGLER+

He won't lose, but it will be more costly than he thought.

Attached: joker-photo-with-devil-images.jpg (494x691, 26.6K)

Any Forumsro... there has to be a light in the tunnel that is not a train.

>Yeah. I wish I was smart to learn programmking
you've learned at least one language than your mother tongue already, i'd say you're already more qualified than most. unless, of course, you're just a trolling Burger...

The good guys never lose. Don't you read history?

>There's no way Russians back at home will be fine with this.
Someone doesn't understand how Russia works

Attached: 1643211251252.jpg (900x808, 82.1K)