You should have saved her, Any Forums

You should have saved her, Any Forums.

Attached: 1466406355620.jpg (606x606, 52.34K)

Huh? Why? What did I do? Whats wrong with her?

I did save her, my fap folder is full of pictures of her.

Did she do nudes?

kek

i like her genotype , pity is a coal burner

Did she post nips yet?

>Burn the coal, pay the toll...

Attached: Andre-Drummond-Jennette-McCurdy.jpg (500x453, 40.87K)

out of loop what happened?

Why does this look fake?

andre drummond wanted to date her
they dated for a while but she wasnt into him

he leaked her nudes like some kind of manchild

>she wasn’t into him
>probably got fucked to bits

Every time I read this sentence, I hear it in Scarface’s voice from half baked

Attached: E919ECEB-0EA5-4B47-B48B-DE583C8CCE80.jpg (1280x720, 85.36K)

Mom forced her into acting as a child. She didn't like it and, frankly, wasn't a particularly talented actress. After Sam & Cat ended, she self-funded a web series on YouTube that may or may not have made any money. She was on a Netflix show for a little while. Then she retired from acting. Now she sells her clothes on the internet and interviews people (mostly literally whos) on her YouTube channel. She was planning a traveling one-woman show, but it was supposed to kick off in early 2020 and got PANDEMIC'd.

There are rumors that she's descended into drug addiction and borderline homelessness, but I've not seen any evidence for that and I think it's just some user's creepy fantasy. I assume she's living on Nickelodeon residuals and the money she made after her mom died and stopped siphoning cash.

wasnt into him to take it even further*

dont know where you heard those bullshit rumors from but it's false, shes on some women empowerment journey right now, not whatever the fuck you said

I don't know what you're taking issue with. I repeated a couple of rumors, but said I've seen no evidence for them. I have seen her selling clothes online and interviewing nobodies on YT, so that's factual.

Who fucking cares
Get a gf OP stop with this man-child celebrity crush shite

nope

She was in heat. Leave her alone!

Attached: Right there yeah oh fuck.gif (350x340, 681.32K)

Attached: Fill my mouth.gif (220x163, 448.53K)