NON-smart TV that runs 120hz

I decided to try and find some newer TV's that have a 120hz refresh rate with NO silly apps or connectivity to the internet.. It seems like my only options are used ones on eBay or paying $3000 for an "outdoor commercial TV." Anyone here have any insight? Am I just not looking hard enough?

Attached: best-120hz-202111-medium.jpg (1000x563, 248.77K)

you realize you can just not connect it right

>non-smart TV
What resolution?
Why do you need the 120hz?

PS, yes you're fucked.

/thread

A lot of TVs won't let you use the TV without connecting.

Then don't buy Vizio TVs lol

every network capable tv has an ethernet port
plug in a dummy

Get a used commercial display, you wont regret it.
>crazy bright
>easy calibration
>tons of inputs and outputs
>lasts forever, higher quality components unlike consoomershit
Take the commercial display pill NOW

Works fine on my Sony A80J, LGUK6090, and some random Hisense that I don't remember the model of but has Roku built in
Do research.

having to wait ten minutes for the pos to turn on is reason enough to not want smart crap

and never happens they're always instant on what the fuck have you been looking up lol

Get a monitor.

only if you leave them plugged in

You realize we're far beyond "dude just don't hook it up" right? These devices are communicating whether you like it or not, and I don't see the need to have my fucking tv come equipped with webcams and wifi

it can take a while for some of the cheaper smart tv's to turn on, tcl roku 605 I have takes a minute or two from 100% power off, but its a non issue unless you 100% power it off, other wise its 1 watt or something in standby.

43" 4k computer monitors are your only hope now.

ShartTV or not doesn't matter if you're just going to use HDMI inputs.

Like? I never connected my CX and it works fine.

>Anyone here have any insight?
Buy a smart TV, decline EULA. Its software will disable everything and will turn to a big monitor.
Assume it's true, there are still common OSes inside. If you're paranoid, just know that LAN connection always has a lower metric than wi-fi, and if you're on Any Forums, I assume you can into VLAN and firewalls.

Source? If you fail to provide, then consider than any device could, doesn't have to be "Smart" for that.

What are you faggots doing? I've had several over the last decade, newest one is less than a year old and even a cold boot takes like 8 seconds to display from the HDMI input.

>If you're paranoid, just know that LAN connection always has a lower metric than wi-fi, and if you're on Any Forums, I assume you can into VLAN and firewalls.
Hahah, Any Forums is literally dumber than most tech related reddit boards these days.
Look at this very thread.

>even a cold boot takes like 8 seconds to display from the HDMI input.
Then there's an output menu that has to load to switch outputs and an animation during switching made to hide slow switch. After CRTs it's just shameful.

>don't connect the device to any network
>it's still connecting anyway

Did you try exorcism? What about removing the wireless antenna?

Nothing like that on mine, literally just starts into the last used input (or active input if the last one isn't active and another one is).
Maybe read reviews and test in store before buying trash? Being a """smart""" TV has nothing to do with it.