What do you use to listen to music?

What do you use to listen to music?

Attached: streaming-music-lead_feb17_update.png (1200x900, 184.91K)

my phone

my ears

spotify. switching between spotify & locally downloaded music. the syncing and podcasts are really nice.

youtube lol

I dont like music

I've started using Youtube Music after a decade of Spotify

technology

stolen music from nyaa, rutracker, and soulseeker played in foobar2000 on my PCs and poweramp on my phone

spotify
it's free

Soulseek+any local music player+yet to figure out syncing between devices

I hire the band every time.

I buy CD's at Barnes and Noble at my local Westfield shopping mall. I keep my 6 tray disk changer full of my favorite records so I can change CD's without having to remove the disks. The amplifier even has a remote so I don't have to walk across the room anymore.

youtube-dl + MPC-BE

Spotify with ublock origina and sometimes YouTube or Bandcamp for something that isn't there

Try Syncthing. Was actually the first thing I wanted to try syncing because I got really tired of plugging in my phone into my PC to transfer music or copying between my desktop and laptop each time I make a change

Just. Werks.

Attached: clementine.png (1139x724, 289.41K)

Attached: audacious.jpg (1000x510, 126.36K)

I use Spotify mostly, but if I find music I really like and have on repeat, I'll buy the FLACs on Bandcamp that I can add to my MusicBee library and support the artist directly.

flacs from various sites and torrents, neutron player on android, audacious on linux

ya beat me to it, pa

soulseek
yt-dlp
mpv
cmus

spotify
soundcloud
bandcamp

I have tried it, it can suck my fucking balls through a wall.
The syncing is painfully slow, the management of devices and how they are connected and synced sucks, the updates aren't periodical or on-demand, but rather "whenever you bother to force us to sync it"
The UI is dogshit
The mobile app is dogshit
The open source app on Fdroid works but it's still a pain in the ass to make it work on my desktop.

FLAC+Firefox.
Fuck, it even has directory listing.

okay then my next suggestion is just to host a music server

on desktop: youtube
on phone: vanced yt music

rutracker and plex

foobar or winamp or webamp