Ukrainian men were barred from leaving the country, but the women weren't

Ukrainian men were barred from leaving the country, but the women weren't..

Who else is looking forward to the influx of Slavic refugee girls?

Attached: 8BB4569.jpg (1350x1800, 1.08M)

The strong, independent women of the west all agree that we have the perfect amount of Diversity now. No more refugees, thanks.

how do we get them user? I will marry one right now. I already live in a place that is 95% ukranian in america

whats that on her foot?

I live in Romania and nobody wants to migrate to Romania so I'm out of luck.

I do, I think Romania is based

foot blister. It happens when you born as a woman

Now these are refugees I'll support moving here

romania is based

Belgium here. Love your food, but you guys suck at promoting it.

(Slaps roof of USA)
This baby can fit so many hot white girl refugees.

This is how they'll age for you

>foot blister.
you mean herpes?

Forgot to include

Attached: 5C2A4577-2C2C-4A13-A7C6-99DEF2AB030F.jpg (309x400, 63.63K)

Italian here, super interested in romanian food. Do you raccomend anything in particular? (any chance you have some authentic recipes?)

Wtf? Where did you find this picture of my great grandma?

Skoal ! sliding into pocket since 1934

All those lost pale blonde hotties with no man, no money and no home. Gets my dick hard just thinking about it.

I mean that stuff you can easily heal by wearing sneaks instead of being obliged to wear high heels everyday to please men fantasies user

Of course all the men are expected to die while the women go fuck foreigners. Humanity is a mistake

Attached: 1644920862982 (1).webm (480x480, 1.49M)

I'm gonna be pissed if the government doesn't take in all of these desperate white women after burdening us with a load of hideous shitskins for the last 20 years.

They're all going to Africa to seek asylum on some bbc

>being obliged to wear high heels everyday to please men fantasies
are you female? You sound female. You justify whoring for attention by saying it's men's fault you dressed that way, as if any woman cares what men want.

It doesn't matter which country they're from, OP. None of them are going to fuck you, even if it meant an easier green card.

>I'm gonna be pissed if...
yea? then what?

Attached: 1645491925157.jpg (711x700, 279.53K)

As if any man in the history of the universe turned down a woman because she wasn't wearing high-heels.

white refugees welcomed!

what she's looking for is a top-10 percenter. A guy that she'll never get that has very high standards. She wants him for selfish reasons, but will pretend she is sacrificing herself by wearing expensive shoes.