I was reading this page here about how to get

I was reading this page here about how to get
weed in NYC,

>aowent.com/blog/how-to-get-weed-in-nyc

and was wondering if anyone here
actually tried the sites they suggested using.

Really, I'm just looking to hear from someone
that's bought weed in NYC from one of these
places/dispensaries WITHOUT one of those "Medical Marijuana Cards",
I've been smoking regular grade for years, and
recently found myself buying from this shady guy
since my other weed connect moved to another state.

Not only am I tired of smoking reggie that barely hits
anymore (I take 6 month tolerance breaks), I'm tired
of buying from someone who can't really be trusted.
Any help?

inb4>FBI,CIA,etc.

Attached: 1448816529779.jpg (1439x2279, 364.47K)

Attached: uuuu.jpg (500x516, 111.31K)

If you've been taking 6 month tolerance breaks I think you can last until sales start this year in your state. If not just go to Jersey you dumb ass.

Empire cannabis club. It's legit

Bought like this in DC. It seems like a most places are legit. Especially if there’s a physical location you can confirm.

It’s a Brave New World

I've been wanting to do that, but the problem is
every time I go to a jersy dispensary's website to find out more
about the weed/prices, I keep seeing pic related.

lol, idk man, this seems a lil off.. Google maps isn't showing their business via street view,
and that membership thing seems sketchy. I mean, I'd give it a try, but I need something to
go off of than just a well put together website.

just go there lol. the membership thing is just them taking advantage of being one of the only places to easily get weed right now. when all the dispensaries show up they'll have to drop it. yeah they are operating in a legal gray zone, but that's because they know the city is not going to police something that is in the process of becoming standardized.

Sorry, forgot to include pic.

I keep seeing pic related when it comes to NJ
Dispensary websites.

Attached: Id_Shit.png (865x163, 10.97K)

Lol I live in small town MI and can get whatever I want anytime sucks to suck dude

Not that other guy, but I'm curious about this too, but equally (if not more) skeptical about this.. I only see more ways of getting fucking scammed, or walking into some kind of sting operation like a dumbass

sting operation for trying to buy some weed LOL dude. i've been there a bunch of times. it's just a weed store.

Can you show me what the "Membership" page
looks like? It says you can only make a purchase
if you first buy a membership online. I really do
appreciate the help, it's just that this sounds kinda
"scammy"

Attached: confudoo.jpg (2121x1414, 1.35M)

i was in michigan over the summer, great dispensaries, cheapest, highest quality weed in dispensaries east of the mississippi no competition, especially in the upper peninsula

you just go there, and either pay $15 for a 24 hour membership (basically pay 15 over what you buy there that day) or $35 for a monthly, where they just create an account like any other website with your email or whatever. you can do this online before, but it's the same shit.

also it's harmless. no need to be confused, just use your common sense. just walk into the store, say you haven't been there before and need some help. the majority of the customers i've seen there are in this position and the staff is expecting it.

Jersey doesn’t have rec weed yet. Probably won’t see it here for awhile now that the deadline came and went to legalize it.

that's a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 sporting Windows 8.1 !!! wow

just grab tails and get it off the darkweb, no more sketchy middlemen. also this totally looks like my ex, got any more?

I live in NYC (brooklyn) here is how you can get some weed today.
go to the brighton beach train station on the Q or B in brooklyn, then get off and walk 2 blocks to 727 ocean view ave. next to the entrance there is an alley. Go down the alley untill you see a wood wall with a mailbox and a metal door on your right, and most likely slight odor of weed. It should be the last house or second to last house before an intersection with another alley. if you passed the cross of 2 alleys you went too far. Knock on the door, they will let you in. once inside knock on the window and tell them what you need. Pic related is the alley entrance. The alley is pretty overgrown, also wouldn't go there at night.
if anyone gives you trouble say your friend told you this is where "casper" is and that he's got bud. There may be nobody in the little outside area behind the door and it will be open in that case for you to go to the window. DO NOT TRY TO STEAL SHIT THEY ARE WATCHING
One of my friends tried to take their speaker, they robbed him and broke his hand.

best of luck to you

Attached: image_2022-02-26_114939.png (1052x578, 1017.22K)

same guy, just wanted to let you know they also have coke and pills of some varieties

I use wheresweed in dc and it's legit. Find a good store with good reviews and they'll deliver. Usually like 100-120 for a half O of decent shit and 150-200 for the nuclear designer weed.