Who wins, anons?

who wins, anons?

Attached: izbqosehhvj81.jpg (1284x1980, 189.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/STWuk/status/1497292574566010894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They leaked a bunch of Russian dod personal info

is this fucking real?

Attached: 516.jpg (680x680, 51.23K)

I honestly don't know which side I'm on.

Yes it's real.

Thank God these neckbeard crypto fucks finally did something useful with all these amassed computer power they have

Anonymous has been the CIA for a long time now.

Post proof

it was already taking a while, anonymous took a while

Kremlin site is down, but to be fair this cyber attack probably cost american taxpayers a lot of millions. I hope they at least paid them In crypto so they can trace them and get them back from these useless troglodyte fucks

It's not the cia, it's a combination of lolbertarians failed silicon Valley entrepreneurs and leftoids waiting for the government to request their help. it's practically an extortion racket they won't do anything out of principle

There are probably some elements, but the feds wouldn't do something like this that pisses Russia off further and constitutes a cyber attack.

Look at this - bunch of hippies are all like 'NO TO NATO!' and disguising it as an anti war protest. It's a virtual protest at 5 PM GMT today. Let's have some fun with this Any Forumsrothers.

twitter.com/STWuk/status/1497292574566010894

if they use thermobaric weapons in a civilian area then thats a war crime

we r anonymoose

we not fgive.
we not fget.
we leejun.

expoct us.

Attached: leejun.jpg (238x212, 18.74K)

Faggots. I hope russia invades and kills them.

dunno but i'm pretty sure we stay true to form and lose why else we're so angry and bitchy all the time

I hope a big buck nigger invades your ass and finally kills your virginity.

Just waiting for when random computer nerds start turning up dead.

The majority of Anonymous is working for the feds and they're using the name to give out "justice". I bet there is a bunch of hackers sitting together in a room and orchestrating attacks. The good ones got caught and some help from Sabu

Maybe you retards can help Ukraine and Anonymous