Close tabs by pattern

Why aren't you doing this?
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/close-tabs-by-pattern/

Attached: 1655142561478.png (519x300, 27.08K)

Because everyone who leaves 100 tabs open and claims they use all of them is fucking lying, they're just too lazy to close tabs they aren't using... and everyone doing this is causing tons of wasted bandwidth.

>causing tons of wasted bandwidth
seethe

Attached: 1215471363_1-9.jpg (500x344, 35.85K)

You'll the one be seething when your ISP bill doubles because of someone watching 100 tabs of MLP hentai at the same time.

>what is lazy loading tabs
You actually think all 100 tabs load up every time you open your browser?

I don't pay for my internet.

Attached: 1654577212378.jpg (1154x2048, 302.4K)

When I open a lot of tabs they very rarely have some kind of url text pattern in common. I instead keep them vaguely organized so I can close several of them without checking them. I also don't keep more than 20~30 of them open without cleaning up.

>he thinks people open and close their browsers
lol, that only happens when they reboot
even if you got free internet it's shared with everyone in your vicinity so it's not just a case of money but of bandwidth and latency. Serving wasteful requests is a tragedy of the commons problem. You lost the game because your neighbor had 100 tabs open and it introduced just enough latency for you to miss the shot.

what kind of degenerate has more than 10 tabs open any way? get your shit together

>even if you got free internet it's shared with everyone in your vicinity so it's not just a case of money but of bandwidth and latency. Serving wasteful requests is a tragedy of the commons problem. You lost the game because your neighbor had 100 tabs open and it introduced just enough latency for you to miss the shot.
I don't play online games.

Attached: Screenshot_20220613_191632.jpg (636x648, 137.59K)

>You lost the game because your neighbor had 100 tabs open and it introduced just enough latency for you to miss the shot.
you're an actual fucking retard, please kys.

no u

What kind of websites are you visiting that they need to do constant requests in the background?

Opera literally has something like this, it can close all tabs from the same site. It also groups them by sites, so you can hover over any 4channel tab to get a list of all open 4channel tabs.

You're on one of them. How do you think you got my response?

Based. Nothing better than closing tabs you're not using anymore.
>B-b-but if I need to go back to something I was working on?
Use the browser history like a normal person.

Unused bandwidth is wasted bandwidth.

STOP. I SAID YOU HAVE TO BE UPSET SO BE UPSET ALREADY!!!!!

Yes, so start actually using the bandwidth or close the tab.

now if only it used ubo filters to block malicious scripts that try to open new tabs to garbage or prevents you from leaving the site if you use the go back page function.

When I want to fap I open literally hundreds of tabs at a time. I first go through a few pages on nhentai clicking on shit that looks hot, then I go through all of them, open the artist's page of the good stuff, open all of the shit that looks fappable and sometimes I open some of the recommendations and do the same here. Often I spend half an hour just amassing tabs of things to fap to before I even pull my dick out. Over 300 tabs is not unusual at all.

Attached: 1648185292935.jpg (1080x1440, 159.44K)

based gooner