I need to export around 6,000 notes off of my iPhone without using iCloud...

I need to export around 6,000 notes off of my iPhone without using iCloud. I have been looking for a native solution for years but it looks like I will have to go with a third party app. How can I ensure the app isn’t storing my data and sending it to a server? I’ve already ruled out Evernote for this reason.

Attached: 1FE46F22-A0AF-4154-91A9-217FF4CCB3FD.jpg (480x360, 13.59K)

I don't know how it is done on an iPhone, but typically you can connect an Android phone to a PC and mount its filesystem so that you can copy everything from it as if it was a USB drive.

>I need to get x off my iPhone without using icloud
Good fucking luck lmao

Attached: 1655141190166.jpg (725x639, 59.49K)

I don’t know for sure that you can’t do this but I do know this sort of thing has always been a pain with the Apple ecosystem. With photos it’s borderline impossible if connected to a PC, barely doable with a Mac.

Bump

Jailbreak your phone, then you should be able to easily access the files.

just write it down with pen and paper???

just use the third party crap offline to transfer the files, then move the files and delete the third party crap

I know 100% that it works with older iPhones. I have done it with my old iPhone. I switched to Samsung now, so i do not know if this is still true.

>With photos it’s borderline impossible if connected to a PC
retard detected

try iMazing

It can be done but when dealing with large quantities of photos it takes forever to import them and if there is even one in the entire collection that can’t be copied the rest of the transfer fails. At the quantity I’m dealing with (upwards of 10,000) it can’t really be done via USB to a Mac, either, for the same reason. Only workaround I’ve found is airdropping them in groups of about 400. Takes forever, though.

sounds like a nightmare using Apple products to handle content YOU created.

100%. If you do it the way they want you to (everything on iCloud), it’s practically idiot-proof, but interoperability is so bad that it would look like anti-competitive behavior if it weren’t more easily attributable to indifference.

I will never use another Apple product as long as I live once I’m done getting rid of all this stuff. iOS has been getting steadily worse as time has gone on, anyways.

I know this feel.
I have like 100 demos for song ideas on the fucking icloud but can't even access the cloud anymore because I dropped apple (specifically because they fucked me out of my icloud even when I was on apple)
Fuck Apple

Dropbox

>How can I ensure the app isn’t storing my data and sending it to a server?
Literally impossible unless you store them on a device without network access or write them down. Even if the app you choose doesn't steal your data, you can't guarantee the OS itself isn't stealing data.
What kinda stuff were you taking notes about? Anything spicy????

this and other 1000 cuck seeths, copes and dialates

for free, visit Any Forums

Wait, does iOS seriously not have OTG support? I thought you could plug drives into iPads

Not really. I’m a Any Forumsack and very autistic so I have written some stuff on there I’d prefer to keep private, but nothing that would get me arrested.

Just set up an FTP server on your home network and have your iPhone connect to that to upload whatever files you have.