F

F

end of an era...

Attached: file.png (1164x671, 345.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/desktop/winforms/controls/webbrowser-control-windows-forms?view=netframeworkdesktop-4.8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Karnataka: Man quits IT job to start first donkey farm
Based Sirs.

Attached: 862786f9-dd7c-4189-a534-3398ef6b0cb7-f.jpg (1024x1024, 153.68K)

I don't get nostalgic for IE, it was bad right from the start

how long before we get the IE soul posters?

Will not be missed.
The only cool thing about IE was IE6 where you could theme the browser to match the OS or whatever, and had that cool built in black theme.

Also, how will all these cheap ass federal websites handle this? There's still a ton of cheap government piece of shit sites that require IE. I bet a lot of them will cling to browser extensions to get by with compatibility.

I used that thing back in the day. It would constantly crash and there where no tabs. Really don't feel nostalgic about it.

My company still uses IE at work for anything that requires security cards. My god what a clusterfuck anything related to smart card identification/signing is and if you have to use two type of cards like two banks on same computer you're so fucked...

*Brays loudly*

Despite what Microsoft wants you to think, IE will continue to haunt from beyond the grave for years to come. The "IE mode" in Edge is a full on Internet Explorer instance, it uses that same ancient ass IE11 engine and that concession will stick around for approximately forever because that's the enterprise way.

Attached: 1421419020831.jpg (420x612, 69.14K)

Edge has IE mode built into it for exactly this reason, I had multiple systems on prem that's guis could be accessed via IE.

>The "IE mode" in Edge is a full on Internet Explorer instance, it uses that same ancient ass IE11 engine and that concession will stick around for approximately forever because that's the enterprise way.
jesus what a fucking shitshow

aren't there some stuff that breaks when you remove ie from windows
how are they gonna get around that, does edge already support whatever ie does

is it though? IE is literally the backbone of so many enterprise guis that won't ever past their local network and handle everything from train stations to coffee machines. Removing it would be a major mistake.

won't that present a massive vulnerability challenge later down the line?

time to remove IE from my babel configs

FREEDOM

>90 users get nostalgic
fixed that typo

i'm nostalgic for when people weren't so damn nostalgic

>end of an era...

"Getting rid of" IE11 is virtue signaling to promote Chr-edge. If anyone just started deleting executables on someone else's Linux box like this they'd be found dead floating in the river.

The MSHTML.DLL rendering engine will always be in Windows because of HtmlHelp and DHTML user interfaces. If you want to bring back IE just create a silly tabbed WinForms app and use the WebBrowser control.

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/desktop/winforms/controls/webbrowser-control-windows-forms?view=netframeworkdesktop-4.8

Internet Explorer would still be relevant if the Jews didn't keep niggling with established internet protocols just to force planned obsolescence.

This thread is filled with zoomers and seethefags

IE gave me many fun years of flash play. Yes IE was shit.

>if the Jews didn't keep niggling with established internet protocols just to force planned obsolescence.

They do this with literally everything.

>nostalgic for IE
No thanks, I used Netscape.

S