The solution in on the surface, not only for iPhone, but for all phones, the loss in display surface would be minimal...

The solution in on the surface, not only for iPhone, but for all phones, the loss in display surface would be minimal, but they get pushed to make these notches, cutouts and blind spots so the marketologists would be able to put "no bezel" in the press release.
God i fucking hate marketologists, they ruin every single good product out there.

Attached: littleiphonexr.jpg (3928x2384, 755.67K)

Why is the left one "worse" than the one on the right?

left ugly
right not as ugly

>he cares about the looks of their device
What are you some kind of faggot or something?

>he agrees to carry an ugly piece of faggot shit everywhere
mgni

Nigga you have a fagPhone

Attached: 1655132566486.jpg (1079x1298, 450.8K)

on android you can do something like picrel with adb, but you need an oled display

In what age is Any Forums when it prefers form over function? Kill yourselves and install Gentoo. In that order.

>form over function
What function does a notch add that couldn't otherwise be achieved by picrel's form?

Attached: 1655132739237.jpg (1000x1000, 372.7K)

what are you even talking about

no the one on the right is a lot uglier
>random bezels
vs
>filled out full frame with purposeful cutout
nostalgia is worse than any other mental illness, it makes people ask for less out of brand new technology. Consider working towards a golden ipod if you like bezels (aka limits) so much

so keep using your old phones then, retard

>"no, i do not want more screen real estate because it looks kind of weird for half an hour using it for the first time"

sony xperia doesn't have this problem

okay zoomer, neither did any phone I had before 2020

also, its not a problem, youre just a consoomer retard

>BUT MUH HECK IN BEZELERINOS!!!!
>MUH SCREEN REAL ESTATERINO!!!
No one cares anymore. No one ever really cared in the first place, the bezel wars were just a series of dick measuring contests between phone manufacturers. Besides, we have enormous phones now anyway, so that's muh screen real estate solved.
>filled out full frame with purposeful cutout
This doesn't mean anything. Why is a notch inherently more "purposeful" or "full frame" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean) than a top bezel? You're literally just regurgitating marketing terms.
>nostalgia
18+ board

So, you literally prefer form over function? Okay, kill yourself.

In my left hand is a regular iPhone 13.
In my right hand is a modified iPhone 13. It has a magic underscreen camera that can take perfect pictures and do FaceID with no side-effects whatsoever. The only difference is it's made out of human feces and you get a little bit on your hand whenever you use it.
You can only have one, which one do you pick?
If you chose the left hand, then to some extent you prefer form over function.

Incorrect. The feces would make it literally unusable as you'd get sick constantly.

It's magic feces that doesn't get you sick. It just gets on your hand and smells bad.

It'd still be unusable as it'd stink and you couldn't use the device. You're making up shit that isn't the case to justify prefering a certain form over functionality it adds.

>You're making up shit that isn't the case to justify prefering a certain form over functionality it adds.
This nigga's never heard of an analogy before

A made up one that doesn't make sense and isn't the case.