Young men are becoming less and less sexually active. It means more and more women are being left sexually unsatisfied...

Young men are becoming less and less sexually active. It means more and more women are being left sexually unsatisfied. Why don't you take the advantage of that obvious opportunity?

Attached: 1554400878041.jpg (340x506, 22.54K)

Black men have got it covered. Every Black man has more sexual capacity than 100 white men. No need for white men to even think about sex

because incels and trannies are 2 sides of the same coin
they sit online blaming "cisscum" or "da jooz", and never actually take any initiative
they are crybabies and loser faggots
seethe cope dilate

Attached: lol.gif (220x140, 361.99K)

It just means less men are getting more

One man can't be at two places at the same time. One of those women has to remain unsatisfied for a period of time. Unless those top sharks you are talking about fuck bitches in orgies only.

Attached: 1445899797751.jpg (960x3910, 542.22K)

don't worry, alphas (black men) can pick up the slack for white males

Attached: arwg.jpg (1200x900, 335.89K)

picture - black men being excited about their new phones with attached camera. Something white men went through 15 years ago.

Black men leave them satisfied for longer and too sore to take it too often. Their pussies are ground zero after a good dicking. They wreck their assholes and jaws as well, so the Black men can satisfy, don't you worry.

Women's standards are way too fucking high.

Do you have any statistics to back that up or is it just your observation from the life of a cuck?

lol

It's called touch grass. Everyone knows it and women don't want you, they want big alpha niggas who can dick them down.

This. My wife get frustrated when I try to get some after she been with her bull.

I'm a volleyball couch. away games are always party time

Not every country is mixed with black guys, but in every country sexual activity among men decreases. Do you have any wise words for them too?

Attached: jodie-foster-well.gif (314x240, 1.67M)

There's some serious samefagging goin on in here black guy...

women are cunts, they are impossible to be around

Only girls say “touch grass” did you lose your way to reddit

I love all of these beta males and simps.

Most females are born to serve, and most of them have very bad daddy issues that are wasted on these virginite basement dwellers.

I hope this trend never stops.

Absolutely.
Love is dead