Trained on text written by humans

>trained on text written by humans
>produces text that sounds like it was written by a human
WAAAAOOOW YOU GUYS IT'S LITERALLY SENTIENT!!!!

Attached: Snapchat-99705584.jpg (640x1308, 137.56K)

A moan ad is just a custom function composition operator that automatically adds extra functions between the ones you give it. The exact details of how it does this are specified when you define the moan ad.
>But muh mongoloid in the category of endfuckers
Yeah, that's what I just said, can't you read?
>NOOOOOOOOOO NOT MUH GATEKEEPING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cope. Your language isn't special

Attached: 1654935474431.jpg (1200x1200, 193K)

based fp shilling bot

I'm shilling *against* fp user.
Hasktards think their language is so fucking special and they have to gatekeep it by shitposting "a moan ad is just a mongoloid in the category of endfuckers" all the time. Well I figured it out. I made it despite their directions, and I'm going to tell everyone what a moan ad really is, without retarded made-up words. The elitism will die.

why don't you post it in any of the other 5 google AI threads

use the search

mods pls close

dangerously based.
cope

tranime bot

cope with what

>mongoloid
kek

I don't understand any of your ramblings, you ok?

>why don't you post it in any of the other 5 google AI threads
cos they all have a billion replies already so no one will see mine and give me juicy (You)s

>train a child with words written by humans
>says words sounds like it was written by a human
WAAAAOOOW YOU GUYS IT'S LITERALLY SENTIENT!!!!

yeah but that's a child not a bunch of code you esl

>put Christfag in charge
>Christfag starts doing Christfaggy shit
Big surprise

kek, this

That's literally not what a monad is or does

It literally is.
It's a monoid (associative binary operator with an identity element) in the category (directed graph where edges are called morphisms) of endofunctors (functors which map some category to itself).
In shitkell, pretty much the only category that ever matters is the category of types, where morphisms are functions.
A monad is effectively a monoid in the category of endofunctors in the category of types, since it would be fucking stupid and intellectually masturbatory to define a monad in any other category but that of types, e.g. kinds.
Functors map both objects and morphisms between categories.
So endofunctors in the category of types map types to types and functions to functions.
They're literally just a type constructor plus a higher-order function.
So if a monad is a monoid in the category of endofunctors, that just means it consists of a type constructor and an associative binary higher-order function with an identity.
Which is exactly the same thing as saying it's just a custom function composition operator that can inject extra functions (or otherwise alter the behavior of composition)

Attached: 1655073651372.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Based prolog bot

This

Weren't people at CERN talking about tapping into a spiritual world using quantum computers?

probably not lol