Best chair for computers

Attached: 1650949979438.jpg (880x660, 89.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.vwr.com/store/product/25401558/vwr-upholstered-lab-chairs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumperino

Herman miller aeron just werks. Can get new from $500

Attached: x.jpg (1500x1500, 117.47K)

The one pictured

Why would you put your computer on a chair

Where the fuck can you get an Aeron for anything close to $500, even used?

On a related note, I'm considering pic related. Is it the best I can do for £385? Need good back support but don't care too much about reclining on leaning back.

Attached: herman-miller-verus-chair-white-mineral-triflex-back-p2149-17801_image.png (1000x1000, 73.38K)

We have these at work and after 2 years, they are still just as nice as when they were new. I managed to get one for $350 from VWR

I can sit in these all day.

us.vwr.com/store/product/25401558/vwr-upholstered-lab-chairs

he doesn't like to rock his computer. You gotta keep your 'puter comfy for it to be happy and working good.

secretlab titan 2022 bitch

Attached: chair.jpg (970x546, 53.74K)

whatever you do don't fall for the secretlab meme. I bought one and it's awful.

Attached: chair.jpg (789x847, 48.98K)

whats wrong with it?

Hmm i must be mistaken. I got mine $500 or so when corona started. Look for office liquidations. They have high end equipment, but because people want to wfh, they have to sell it off. There still might be stuff like that going on.

based

My cock

>constantly makes big clacking noises due to the lumbar thingy, sometimes even when no one is sitting in it
>armrests and pillow constantly falling off
>too hard and just not comfortable overall
>also too large despite me being at the upper end of the suggested size range for the model I bought, even at lowest position my feet barely scrape the ground
>Armrest adjustment range is a joke. You can adjust from super far away from your body to slightly less super far away and when you recline they don't slide anywhere near far enough back.

you can either have a hard chair that doesn't break or a soft chair that breaks but you can't have both

t. 300lb amerifat

Anons, what do you guys thinks of soldering an used car's seat (my father's 98 cavalier pilot seat) to a homemade simple iron base? obviously it wont rotate and shit, but since its for both leisure and work station i wont kmove that much from there

>even at lowest position my feet barely scrape the ground

Attached: Untitled.png (535x428, 300.08K)