How accurate is this show to programming life ? Also which one would you be ?

How accurate is this show to programming life ? Also which one would you be ?

Attached: CF1004F6-A90C-435A-AE8E-019CB4B73FAF.jpg (750x553, 606.06K)

you are a retard

Not at all. Jared. He fucks.

Very inaccurate. I've never seen a single episode o it, nor know anything about it, but it looks like they have friends.

Not all programmers are autistic neckbeard wizards? Just because you are one doesn't mean everyone has to be one.

Very inaccurate.

jew show trying to shape the goyim

its very accurate, I worked at a software house for 5 years and its 80% spergs and one cool guy whos a shit coder.

A friend that worked in SV said that it was very accurate.

Programming combines are a thing. It's pretty accurate for what it is. Also, the middle-out compression algorithm that Richard invents was based on a real proof-of-concept and has since been implemented, though its not a killer app like it is on the show.
Also, I need my fucking doors to open like THIS.

But you don't...

What are you talking about? Jew corpos are literally antagonists.

...& that's a good thing!

They are tech bros living in Silicon Valley

fpbp

why did mike judge write such a garbage ending for this

Bazinga!

The average coder is a less competent Dinesh but thinks they're Guilfoyle

It’s a documentary and great mockery to the tech industry

dinesh is pretty competent though, he's shown as only slightly inferior to gilfoyle who is anime good at it

I saw the first season only, the egotrips from coders and investors/managers are pretty accurate. Still makes me wanna vomit.

It's not accurate at all today.

The show is some strange mashup of IT periods. The flop house startup where everyone was taking drugs and living alternative lifestyles with some insane company valuation was 90s pre-tech wreck, the internet company/meme tech/social network absurdity was late 00s to early 2010s, and the generation tech/tech comp and globalization elements were mid 2010s to present.