PUTIN HAS RELEASED THE CHECHENS

PUTIN HAS RELEASED THE CHECHENS

ITS ALL OVER FOR UKRAINE

Attached: FMYpTlJXIAs74xH.jpg (1280x720, 269.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
t.me/uniannet/32043
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uhmm. wouldn't fatter targets make them easier to kill? just sayin

These beasts will stop at nothing.. they'd behead their own children if they would look straight at them

It would be totally unsurpsising if the chechens switched sides and started pwning russians

hide the little boys

Literal ukraine swine cope

I ain't know what this shit means
Explain por favor

They always leave good equipment behind when they flee from the battlefield.

>Chechnyans forces vs Russian forces = dead Russian civilians

Attached: 0aa7051c1d34bc7778d846a023d6d01f9a8eff8a-3000x1666.jpg (1600x889, 96.53K)

Its all over for Ukrainian cuties, they will be raped tonight. Please pray for them.

Attached: 83c6b7711467f6a4a3e741c49940bead.jpg (1080x1080, 187.88K)

Grozny was a relatively short time ago, muslims have been known to hold grudges for a long time

No idea why this would be important. They look like fat little old men. Holy shit, are they dwarves? Has MIddle Earth sided with Russia?

They can smell the Ukraine girls pussies getting wet from miles away

Only if 800 years is considered a long time.

Context?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

Lol

you won't be laughing when they mine under you and steal your golds

They're Russian muslims, basically Jihadists from russia

Allah took a theatre or ballet or some shit hostage. Russian response was to release gas to knock people out temporarily. Release excess gas. Temporary becomes forever for many.

Or some shit like that.

they already got blown the fuck out in an ambush some hours ago, there's even a clip of the aftermath online.

The Chechens are known for their extreme brutality, during the Russia-Chechnya conflict, they would chop off Russian troops head and strap it onto the RPG warhead and fire back at the Russians, they also chop off both arms and legs of Russian soldiers while they are still alive, tie them onto a truck and parade them around the nearby villages

well then post the clips faggot

Where?

Chechens are going to fuck the shit out of Ukraine. Those fags fuck more than any other fags.

From what I understand the gas wasn't the issue. it was the fact that the Russian forces just picked the motherfuckers up and swinging them around like they were a sack of potatoes (Russian "who gives half a fuck, do what we got to do and fuck if you like it" attitude) and a good chunk of them ended up being asphyxiated or just dying because of the positioning in which they ended up or something when they were carried around or set down.

One dick to rule them all, One dick to find them,
One dick to bring them all, and in Putin's BDSM chamber bind them.

They also gang rape women to death and shoveling hot iron rod into their vagina

linkrel;
>t.me/uniannet/32043

I think that was from them literally being stacked in the backs of ambulances and other vehicles. So if you woke up on the bottom, you're basically fucked.

Well yeah? That's not a property of being a Chechen, that's a property of fighting Russians.

Those are just regular Russian soldiers not Chechens