Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 0_20220613_023559_20220613.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

>Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1655111187713.jpg (1070x1152, 260.11K)

people who don't know how to take screenshots? you're right, they shouldn't be allowed

yea I hate it too when someone takes a picture when there is a better option of screenshot

There are even software engineers that don't know how to take screen shots.

wintoddlers are sad

I don’t mind that as much as I do blatant advertising. Just buy an ad. Why don’t jannies do their job? They do it for free may as well put some effort into it. You get more grief for using slurs in this particular board than actually spamming it

all freetards are pedos and therefore must get the rope.

not you again
have you cleared your desk?

please post your 123move link

You realize he takes a picture of his monitor with his cellphone, posts it on mobile data. Is not ever affected by a ban. You are an idiot.

Yes, because there's absolutely no way to copy a screenshot over to a phone or use tethering to give your computer internet access via your phone. You're a complete mong.

>he hid 30 threads and he did that for free
also, anime website

and now you're coping.

Clearly you are, just ignoring everything I see and telling yourself you're not the negative IQ retard that you are.

aww you're really taking it personally. poor little guy.

Are you the furfag who is saving pictures of others people shit?

wow you went from zero to butthurt in seconds. You are so high IQ. You need to teach us about mobile hotspot and screenshotting technology. You are not like these other 'retards'

so high IQ

>chrome
>windows
>phone picture of screen instead of a screenshot
good question, no idea why this is allowed either

samefag is butthurt he can't take a screenshot

>songs for the deaf
I want to know more