Are software equalizers on par with hardware equalizers these days, or should I buy an 80s/90s hardware equalizer?

Are software equalizers on par with hardware equalizers these days, or should I buy an 80s/90s hardware equalizer?

Attached: index.jpg (844x1200, 240.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/7ceecfe7-94d9-4c6b-ac1e-9cf852b872c8/after-school-mate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Audio is a solved technology, if your DAC and audio stack is good, i don't know what a physical EQ would offer over a software one.

The only perfect "hardware" equalizers are in fact software equalizers running on dedicated computers.
The electronic side is solved. Speakers and room acoustics are still very far from perfect.

What manga is dis

mangadex.org/title/7ceecfe7-94d9-4c6b-ac1e-9cf852b872c8/after-school-mate

jesus, that's spread to japan now, too?

Thank you :)

It was always there, they were just invisible and frowned upon for bringing it up.

i think i would have noticed if children getting sex change surgeries was a thing before like 5 years ago

I don't know what you're trying to say, you're taking offense because someone made a crossdressing trap manga slice of life story where the characters motivations for dressing like a girl is because he has gender dysphoria and not because fanservice.

it's about a girl who thinks she's a boy, actually

alas the fate of all tomboys in 2022

>children getting sex change surgeries
The fuck are you talking about, chud?

Attached: proxy-image (1).png (1170x814, 368.3K)

that's what annoys me the most
they're so hell-bent on gender stereotypes that there's no place for tomboys anymore, you have to either be 100% girl or 100% boy
and they have the nerve to call US intolerant

see the page in op

+LEFT FOOT ZAPPER+

Anything less than 100% boy is basically female, as far as most people are concerned.

I'm like 20 pages in, a girl going through a phase gets groomed into thinking she's transgender, this doesn't end the way I think it does, right?

>jump author
>garbage modern jump woman artstyle
That shithole is a fucking travesy, wan piss needs to end yesterday so shueisha can burn to the fucking ground

"Gender affirming surgery" and "Gender confirmation surgery" are both grotesquely Orwellian phrases.

Desiring castration and the installation of a stink ditch or tit removal and a Jimmy Dean sausage penis is not confirmation or affirmation of anything except the need for an emergency involuntary commitment to a mental hospital and a large dosage of antipsychotic and mood stabilizing medications.

Attached: e86.png (880x1220, 106.94K)

What about gender reassignment?

>i'm a little different to the other girls
>that means i need to conform completely to the sterotypical appearance and mannerisms of men
?????????????

what was wrong with tomboys? they've been around forever and didn't need surgery
before i'd just chalk it up to a typical teenage girl phase, it's normal for girls to delve into whatever is popular
but when it comes to permanent bodily modification, i can't ignore that, this cannot be made normal, how do you grow out of a double mastectomy?

that's supposedly in your head, right? what's a surgeon going to do about something in your head?

Attached: image.jfif.jpg (474x632, 40.14K)

You forgot the entire lower arm of skin missing to make a hairy sausage penis with inflatable erection pump in your """"""""scrotum""""""""", at least mtfs can pass for women without much scrutiny, I've never seen a ftm who goes beyond looking like a teenage boy, it's a complete travesty

i haven't looked into whatever horror they do to ftm's down below