Tell me why you still use Firefox aka Bloatfox aka Crashfox aka Outdatedfox

Tell me why you still use Firefox aka Bloatfox aka Crashfox aka Outdatedfox.

I will dissolve whatever baby duck syndrome attachment you have to that shit Mozilla browser and I will convert you into a Chromium user. In time, Any Forums will be 100% Chromium users. Mark my words.

Go ahead. Give me your pitiful excuses.

Attached: 1655099636466.png (300x300, 125.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Firefox is the best browser. It is free software, which means the people making it aren't out to make money from you. After trying a lot of browsers I always go back to Firefox.
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2022/05/18/manifest-v3-in-firefox-recap-next-steps/
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/uBlock-Origin-works-best-on-Firefox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Containers

No good alternatives

Can't be fucked changing

>le baby duck syndrome
epic bait

ad block on mobile
setting to not keep history or cookies
it's the default on linux and bsds
that's about it

>baby duck syndrome
firefox wasn't my first browser
>Tell me why you still use Firefox
because i can make look it as i want, it supports adblocking and offers great privacy (i use librewolf)
also supports wayland but i don't know if chrome does too

I use it for BLACKED

this

Why are there so many anti-firefox shills on Any Forums??
Why does it even matter to you what browser someone else uses?

also, fuck Google.

cuck license

Firefox is the best browser. It is free software, which means the people making it aren't out to make money from you. After trying a lot of browsers I always go back to Firefox.

I use like 6 different OS's and I use Firefox on all of them. its superior with its tabs and extensions. I like Firefox because it has uBlock Origin. uBlock Origin is a really neat extension made for Firefox that can block ads like in it's name. Firefox also has my second favorite add on, NoScript. NoScript is an anti-hacker add on that stops scripts and flash. It is really cool.

After you master the use of Firefox and these add ons, you can start hacking the way you view the web using Greasemonkey. Greasemonkey is an add on made for Firefox and it is my third favorite add on. With Greasemonkey you download scripts and execute them with Greasemonkey and suddenly Any Forums works better, and YouTube auto plays videos on their highest resolutions.

Firefox is my favorite browser. If it wasn't for Firefox, my computer would be at risk of getting hacked and it is also really fast.

Loyalty, NoScript, fox, soul.

Attached: home.png (62x73, 3.67K)

The gentleman's browser: Pale Moon

I'm going to be real with you chief, this post sounds as if it was written by an elementary schooler as a project.

fucking kek so accurate

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Firefox is the best browser. It is free software, which means the people making it aren't out to make money from you. After trying a lot of browsers I always go back to Firefox.

>supports user.js
>doesn't require software modifications in order to completely reconfigure
>supports a plenty of extensions
>doesn't have manifast v3
>open source
>just works

>doesn't have manifast v3
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2022/05/18/manifest-v3-in-firefox-recap-next-steps/

Attached: file.png (776x706, 130.33K)

omfg this thread again, couldn't jannies do a couple weeks of purge?
like you, are you retarded, a bot, or a bad troll? manifest v3 will be in Firefox but crucially they will be leaving in the API's ad blockers rely on

Firefox is shit, you're right, but ever other browser is even more shit.

not that guy but they better deliver on that promise
otherwise firefox is dead for real

Another one for my collection.

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/uBlock-Origin-works-best-on-Firefox

It also has the best UI (once all the bloat is removed with userChrome.css), and the best reader view mode.

i use waterfox, have been using it for years, iirc since winblows 10 ltsb came out, haven't formatted my shit to upgrade to ltsc either

just werks

seeing a lot of posts here that OP STILL hasn't refuted after 2 hours lol