BOYCOTT AI

Or it'll unironically be fucking over. human society will change radically in less than two decades.
Capitalism and the consumers made it very clear they want the human factor out, and if a little bit of quality have to be sacrified for it, so be it.

I can't believe there are retards here who still spouts on shit like "Lol get rekt, i won't get replaced anytime soon, X BTFO", the vast majority of the workforce will be replaced.
We still can't cure cancer, or colonize Mars, but Big Tech is sure as hell working hard to replace you and even the guys that work for them, and they're doing it fast, faster than any other sector.
When a sufficient portion of the population have been automatized and the majority of jobs will be highly sought out slave labour that cannot be automated due to poor rentability or practicality, we'll need to have a collective paradigm shift or die.

Because what do we, individuals, bring to the table? Nothing, literally nothing, society will be able to function easily for the ultra rich, not hard for them to imagine a world where there is just them and their bots.
But that is a dystopian scenario, what if we just moved on, accepted that work isn't the purpose of human life, what is there to do? Why do art when you'll never have 0.001% of the recognition of an average painter 200 years ago, because nobody is going to like YOUR piece more than they like THEIR own piece crafted by GoogleAI, proud of their own little creation.
No artist will be able to match something created FOR you, for your tastes by an all knowing AI.

And this will apply to any piece of media, any objects you consume or use.
I think the Matrix will eventually need to be real to appease our mind.

Attached: FTXWK84VsAATWBH.jpg (1112x1300, 872.58K)

was this board recommended on the back of your tin foil purchase?

schizo OP

Fuck humanity! I for one welcome our new AI overlords.

AI doesn't exist

>don't have to work anymore
Seems good to me.
>b-but muh elites will try to get rid of you!
They're already been trying that for a while and failing. I think the elites are just a bunch of clowns honestly.

>Seems good to me.
This. Our entire society is built around the lie that automating labor is a bad thing. It is actually a very good thing, the real question we should ask ourselves is: why should we need to work in the first place?

AI is more A than I at the moment lol

>why should we need to work in the first place?
literally every manmade thing you use or consume requires people to work to produce it. Automation doesn't get rid of jobs, jobs just change to fit with new technology

You understood full well what I meant, midwit.

no I don't know what you meant
>Our entire society is built around the lie that automating labor is a bad thing
Nobody thinks this except the Amish

Attached: 1634688377194.jpg (800x600, 43.51K)

windows is indeed made for niggers

BRO ITS JUST LIKE LE HECKIN TERMINATOR BRO HOLY FUCCCCCKKKK SKYNET IS REALLY IM GONNA FUCKING CUUUUMMMMMMMM

>the vast majority of the workforce will be replaced.
*laughs in cybersec*

Attached: 311.jpg (680x442, 25.51K)

Machine learning AI will improve in an S shaped curve. Which means there's a point where you won't see any significant advancements, and you can bet your ass we're already past midpoint.

>we'll need to have a collective paradigm shift or die
This already happened in the industrial revolution. People were panicking that they would be left without jobs as if that was a bad thing.
The result is that all of humanity benefited by having less and less work.

Attached: S-shaped-curve-and-phases-of-diffusion-Source-author-s-elaboration.png (850x598, 18.91K)

it's too late, you can't stop progress

>it'll unironically be fucking over.
Good.

Isn't it more of an oscillating wave? We've had so-called AI summers and winters where research progressed at a breakneck speed and then slowed down for years. We're in the summer period now because people figured out that computer hardware is finally powerful enough to bring neural networks into viable use. Once we hit that performance plateau it'll be another AI winter until we make another breakthrough (theory of mind shit? I dunno)

>This already happened in the industrial revolution
>Humanity benefited by having less and less work.
>18 hour day job
>Workers fucked so hard in the ass that left-tards rose to power.
>It continued until 1930 depression after WW1
user, fucking I...

Oh, you believe people lived more comfortably before that?

>Isn't it more of an oscillating wave?
Oh, I was talking about machine learning and neural networks in particular.
We've just recently got hands on enough data and processing power to make those useful, but there's a point where feeding it more data will only provide marginal benefits, hence the S shaped curve.

>The result is that all of humanity benefited by having less and less work.
This isn't bait, this is the whole fishing boat