I've never felt more humiliated as an american

I've never felt more humiliated as an american

we're supposed to protect free world and the best we can do is fine them for murdering a country

they can whore out their children and export meth to make up the difference

Attached: b12.jpg (1000x1000, 254.86K)

I think Biden saw the tanks driving too fast and gave them a speeding ticket

I want half of our country dead. What makes you think that I want to help anyone else?

World is better off without Americans.

this

false

>"protect free world"
by killing sandnigger for 10years kek

>bots talking to themselves
cyka

>we're supposed to protect free world

That was several generations ago, nowa days you are a pile of fat cunts who cant walk unassisted

not this

If Putin burned America to the ground he would be doing humanity a favor

The US cause more issues than they solve. The US is a fucking mess domestically, Biden is failing on both fronts

>the best we can do is fine them for murdering a country
they aren't murdering shit, they are annexing

>I've never felt more humiliated as an american

I could make a million billion dollars selling shirts with just this saying on them to people who've never served a day in their lives in the military nor volunteered for anything - every time military force is warranted. I bet you're not a cop, firefighter, or even a fucking teacher.

You're a Any Forums browsing, fucking pacifist, whose shoes were made by indonesian children.

Now stfu with your psuedo moral high ground, and allow the world to turn to shit like you always have you white baboon.

that's not united states of america dollars

kek based

A lot Ukrainian women stayed behind so they could get sum a as Big Russian Cock

this

With all the dumb woke shit that my country is responsible for, and feminizing our once mighty military..
I wouldn't mind.

We'll probably lose once China jumps in.

Time to learn Chinese!

Idk I refrain to killing my own country men, but if the Chinese military walked down my block I'd start blasting them. I don't care if I die, as long as I can take out a few of those cccp faggots.

oh I'll join you in blasting the commies, and my brains will probably becoming pink salsa with some faggot posting the video on a Rekt bread.

but I don't think we'll be winning

obv false that's crabs (br (a) c) and a birth right

Shut up glowie

I mean look at this.

This is our servicemen..

and my friend in the Army told me they're kicking out 40% of their battalion for not getting vaccinated.

Attached: trash.webm (400x662, 1.94M)

Starving Russia economically will cause internal division. Declaring war will cause unity. This is fucking straigth from Machiavelli's playbook user. You don't declare war on a leader you want gone. It's been done a bazillion times before.

i recall being told to mind our own business. babby need help now?