Why is being a poorfag such torture

Why is being a poorfag such torture
I spend all day after I get home from wagecucking, researching hardware and creating theoretical dream setups but I can't afford any of it at the moment.
I'm waiting for the day when I come across a few grand and I can finally put into action what I've been planning in my head for months
Newegg is gonna cum the day that happens

Attached: witheredjak.jpg (800x450, 91.69K)

I have a lot of money but I don't enjoy anything in life anymore and don't spend it.

I have all the hardware I want, but experience no joy from it. I am unable to focus on anything enjoyable any more and the only joy I get any more is from staying in bed on my days off until like 6 pm.

Damn, really? That sucks
Spend your money on seeing a shrink, I know I'm gonna sound like a shill and it's a meme and all but it's very much helped me with depression and anxiety.

Being poor make you creative, so make the most of it.

I've wasted all my creativity on building these setups that only exist in my mind, lol

Why would you dream of a shitty x64 gaymer desktop? Are you that much of a noob?
If I was rich I would make a lab of obscure architectures like the famous OpenBSD build farm.

Attached: 1624395295273.jpg (2520x3776, 3.99M)

Stop spending your time on shit setups that become irrelevant within 18 months and instead spend it to learn something that is paid better and get a promotion/change jobs.

Unironically because gaming is a big cope for reality. Once I stopped being a poorfag I quit gayming and drinking without even thinking about it and I'm not a rich fag either. I'm not saying don't build your rig when you get the money, but always remember, the comfiest part about having money is not having to worry about money, you don't have to live like a poorfag, but always live below your means if you're able to.

Attached: greyman.png (1604x2060, 2.01M)

Yeah, studying hard or having a job kills your motivation for gaming because you start to value your time a lot more.
I was only a gamer up to the first few years of highschool and when I was a NEET after dropping out of college. Any time you get time demanding activities and responsibilities you stop wanting to spend your time playing with virtual dolls and virtual toy guns.

I've been looking at Summer courses (am a senior in high school btw) at my local uni and community college for learning Java

Took a Python course in school many years ago, liked it alot, but never felt compelled to pursue it. For whatever reason my autistic brain always wants to learn new skills but never feels motivated to actually pursue said skills, except when I have to learn them in school or wherever.

Are these classes just a meme or are they worth taking? Might finally be redpilled on coding if so, I can't for the life of me learn this shit on my own cause I'll just go back to gayming.

I don't know what to tell you. I've been into the lore of the open source community since I was 10 yo, reading about stallman and torvalds and raymond, and how CPUs and computer circuits work etc.
So for me motivation was intrinsic, I was playing around with Python and C when I was in highschool. If I put more time into it and consistently worked on projects from the beginning I'd be much more knowledgeable and accomished than I am now (I'm 26). I wasted A LOT of time.

So my advice is pick 2 or 3 personal projects that you are serious about (in the sense of being willing to work on them for the rest of your working life) and put a few hours on them every week. That way over the years you will get recognized, because there's no way of spending that much time without ending up with something impressive even if useless like TempleOS.

I think I'll try taking the course and see if I like coding

I liked Python, and I've also been a part of the open source sphere for a while after a friend put me on Arch when I went into high school. I love hardware and I always love learning about it, and I've been intrigued by coding for the longest time. I'll try the course and from there I'll pick a project I want to work on.

>never feels motivated to actually pursue said skills
if you have no use for it, of course you won't feel motivated
>except when I have to learn them in school
this is a valid use

>but I can't afford any of it at the moment

Remember op:
one man's trash is another man's treasure.

I made my computer desk just with 4 planks, 4 shelf brackets, bolts and nuts, and an ironing board

Attached: 1629646816305.jpg (886x1920, 419.52K)

Dark Magician Girl is sexy af
Might try Yu Gi Oh out for once, learned the rules a while ago including all the weird shit they added but never tried playing.

Poverty is not your issue, lack of freedom is.

How so? What do you mean by lack of freedom?

If you have a job, you are in practice turning yourself into a product. It's like when you rent a server, you pay a certain amount and get a service in return. Your company has rights over you and owns part of your time because of the salary they pay you.
It's really unfair that people have to live this way and few escape. All my family members wageslave as lawyers, my friends who studied physics in college wageslave as analysts. I am lucky enough for my little online saas business to make me enough to survive, but I'm basically poor and drive an old car. I'd rather make less and neet around doing what I want than sell my time. But chances are against you in this world of entrepeneurship unless you are extremely stubborn and adaptable.

cringe and oldfag pilled

This sounds more like you used games to kill time and barely ever enjoyed them in the first place. Plenty of people with families and careers still game in their free time, those who don't are just endlessly scrolling their phones with netflix on in the background anyways.

Play it but don't dare spend a penny on the games. Gooknami is anti consumer as shit. The payment processors won't refund you shit and if you charge back, you Google Play, Apple, or Steam accounts are gone.
They deliberately use a shit corporate structurr to avoid being sued in court too.