How do I make my desktop into anime

How do I make my desktop into anime

Attached: yande.re 980151 hololive pointy_ears tagme yukihana_lamy.jpg (2508x3541, 639.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

n0vadp.hoyoverse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first, set a really cute wallpaper

I look like that

the whole world is anime

In your dreams, pal.

Attached: bwhahahahahahahahaha.jpg (644x589, 50.38K)

Fuck why arent they real? Is God cucking humans? There must be some way for us to interact their world otherwise that which can be imagined cannot be experienced.

No, you just have autogynephilia.
Wait 400 years and you can live your life in an AI simulated anime dreamscape.
Downside: it's not reality, but it feels like it.

>I LoOk LiKe ThAT
sure faggot

Attached: jannies.jpg (512x512, 152.52K)

>download the zip file in filename
>follow instructions
>????
>anime

I'm starting to become convinced that via the laws of conservation of energy and some applied mathematics that I won't go into here, if I was to die in a certain way (being run over by a truck appears to be the best way) it should be possible, in theory, to transmute my body's energies into a parallel dimension. Based on the theory of infinitie parallel universes, I simply need to "hop" between them by experiencing deaths in the mathemaically correct manner to end up in one of the "Anime Worlds". I expect that over the course of this journey I will perfect this method of "hopping", and will be able to do so effectively at will, without need for a truck or similar.

Attached: Desktop - files.catbox.moe 6829km.zip.webm (2048x576, 2.53M)

did you make that OS yourself? no asuka linux shows upon searching for it

>hop
I heard subliminals work too, but we are gonna go to for that and many more methods

it's just arch with a custom install script pretty much, although I haven't finalised the install script yet so I'm only sharing dots, etc for use on any system

How do I become Lamy?

Attached: 1655022707753.jpg (1129x1600, 1.62M)

We'll all look like that, one day

Attached: 1622178176725.jpg (848x1200, 849.75K)

rent free

My hair has the same color we are sisters UwU I wonder if someone could tell us apart on the street~

n0vadp.hoyoverse.com/

die
when you die tell the arcons to get the fuck off
then you can isekai yourslef into a world of your choosing(creation) and become a retarded anime girl if that's your wish.
in the meanwhile stop being a highly contemptable rust transexual user and play minecraft

The French are working on a solution.

Attached: Jérémie Belpois.gif (498x364, 2.28M)

who hurt you

Gb2twitter

>The French
>Doing anything productive

Attached: 1650540258569.jpg (615x923, 147.25K)

>transmute
Wrong side of the gate, buddy

Attached: FMA_03.gif (480x270, 840.55K)