Mum says to avoid playing games for a day

>mum says to avoid playing games for a day
>Okay I guess I'll program something, draw on my tablet. I could go a day without playing games.
>No, she says to avoid all electronics and entertainment
>Ask why
>She says technology is bad and to have a day to just avoid it.
>Tell her why and that it's weird to say to just avoid it.
>Tells me not to argue

Why are boomers like this?
I've met so many people that say electronics are bad.
Why are electronics wrong to them?

Attached: mywiferise.png (1011x1500, 1.05M)

i am sorry user, but this is an 18+ website. please forward your post to a website like reddit. I suggest going on r/teenagers. Beware of groomers, though!

/thread

no one cares retard

brother don't ruin your brain by coming here, you're still growing.

Draw using paper and pencil.
You're just being difficult and she wants you to get off the computer because you do nothing else.

Try not looking at a screen, fag. You will not get confirmation bias here.

>sitting alone in room
>smoking bong like normal
>mum says to avoid bong rips for a day
>okay I guess I'll just roll a joint or pack my pipe, i could go a day without bong rips
>no she says to avoid all weed and drugs
Why are boomers like this?
Why are drugs wrong to them?

Just do whatever the fuck your parents tell you to do it makes life much easier, then they'll hand you out extra money at christmas and birthdays and help you out in other ways like finding work, meeting like-minded people(could be future boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever you're into), and generally helping you out, say if you need to move house they might help you move your shit, or say they're some online course you wanna learn they might pay for it. My parents are absolute fucking retarded troglodytes and some of the shit they get me to do is dumb as fuck but they return the favor and it keeps the peace.

Your mom is based. Too many interwebs are harming your developing teenage brain. Now get off my 18+ board and go play hoop stick in the backyard.

Go to your nearest library and read the book Industrial Society and Its Future by Theodore Kaczynski. Also never come back to this site, it's better for you.

she wants you to use your brain
try staring at a wall and thinking about your life

This is mothers' intuition at work. Heed her advice. Without going too /x/, here are some negative effects of electronics:
>addiction to high frequency of stimulation
>social isolation
>disruption of circadian rhythm leading to poor sleep leading to fucked brain
>headaches and eye strain caused by certain frequency displays and any lights run on alternating current
>sedentary lifestyle
>addicted to consumption, making it harder to produce
>portal for technoparasites and technodemons that will corrupt your mind, body and soul

Attached: goomba.png (16x16, 275)

Underage b8
That aside,
RUN, RUN AWAY FROM THIS HELL SITE
TECHNOLOGY HAS NOTHING TO OFFER YOU
KACZYNSKI AND POL POT WERE RIGHT

Late millennial here.
It's a little weird to be connected 100% of the time. It does keep you like constantly distracted and keeps you from like doing things that are good for you out of boredom.
Like, before Netflix streamed stuff and you got dvds in the mail you made sure you picked good movies because it better be good. With streaming, since you don't have to wait, you can just family guy for the 50th time and be like "meh!"

Samefag

>arguing with women
ngmi, also you should be 18 to post here faggot

Attached: gorda bibi.jpg (1366x1100, 209.07K)

Because of this (and they are right).

Attached: 1631543778873.png (1280x823, 858.55K)

LAWN MOWER GO
BRRRRBTBRBRBRBRBRRRRRRRBRBRBBRBRBRBRVRVRVRVRRRRRRRRR

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41.31K)

I've spent 10h+ a day on computer for the past 10 years. No headaches, no eye strain. Your mom is just crazy. Mine was too. Can't do much about the crazies except move out. So I did at 16. Nowadays mom doesn't care anymore. She got over it

>boomers hate when their kids use electronics
>also they don't allow their kids outside or socialize
your generation is fucked

Bet she gobbles cum like how she gobbles fried chicken