ITT Sleepers

After many years of faithful service I think it's finally time to upgrade my PC.

Attached: DSC02844.jpg (5821x4367, 3.49M)

Attached: IMG_3609.jpg (2508x1672, 456.11K)

>>>/reddit/

does the zip disquette drive do anything

Nice funko pop, weirdo

You at least bezel matched which places you unironically in the top 5% of sleeper retards but that second picture implies yet another half-assed dremel hackjob that has none of the actual quality of the hardware from back then. Lame.

in English, now

Based, you should look at getting a USB/serial to gpio board and wire up the key to lock the desktop, maybe you could do something interesting with the turbo button too.
How else would you do it? It's literally ewaste, so long as there's some strategically placed screws to keep shit flying around inside its fine.

It reads floppys
>Danbo
>funko pop
Hello newfren
Literally pulled the case out of a storm drain when somone threw it out lol. But open to advice on how to fit it better
Nice idea. Theres a switch on the graphics card that switches it from silent to overclock mode. I might try to see if I can connect it to that.

Attached: Yotsuba_Danbo_character.jpg (300x322, 23.39K)

>It's literally ewaste
We know, why do you show it off like lazily hacking mediocre hardware into objectively shit and obsolete cases is special or interesting?

cringe thread? post cringe

>objectively shit and obsolete cases

Case looks 1000x better than your faggy rainbow unicorn vomit RGB cases zoomer.

Attached: ATX-MID-Tower-Desktop-Computer-Gaming-Case-Tanslucent-Tempered-Glass-Panels-with-9-PCS-120mm-LED-RGB-Fans-Pre-Installed-and-Remote-Controller.jpg (800x800, 75.4K)

>putting muh gaymen pc in an old case is le cool
Stop LARPing, you aren't a boomer. A boomer would either keep the shitter in its original state for nostalgia sake or just throw it in the trash, and just get a no frills case if he needed one rather than strip an ancient pc.

Post bussy

it is a statistical fact that 100% of posters using the terms "boomer" or "zoomer" are born within the range of 1990-2005, which as far as I'm concerned constitutes "zoomers"

Aesthetic but the airflow is probably shit.

homosexual is a mental illness. ask God for help.

Ive got this case ready to go. All I need is a GPU and a CPU a friend of mine is sending me.

Attached: IMG_20220604_180857_01.jpg (3120x4160, 1.6M)

Forgot to add one optical drive works since I swapped it off a sata drive, and the other is just a faceplate with a 3.5 hdd caddy behind it

Sweet! Post guts whenever that cpu/gpu comes in.

>thermal throttling the picture
I don't give a shit if my components hit 90°C as long they're quite and they not thermal throttle. I guess this shit is neither of those

Attached: 1651668464491.jpg (720x480, 211.95K)

That's the thing i hate the most about "sleepers" - when they open the side to reveal the carnival lights inside. As if to say "Ha, you thought i had taste and chose a modest and functional case aethetic? SYKE!"

Attached: 93c37ba9fffb36ff36b927b68baad108.jpg (499x960, 90K)