Best programming language ever

You can't generate an error, even if you want to.

With C++ you have to spare some time to check if you made any mistake.

With javascript, there is nothing to tell you if you made any mistake.

With C#, there is no way to make any mistake. If your code compiles, mostly likely it runs too.

This way you can use 100% of your time on the logic behind your code, and not on any code sintax.

Attached: csharp-logo.png (200x200, 9.15K)

Also, how do people work without Linq.
Without linq, it is like returning to the stone age.

imagine thinking that pozzed c is a good thing

>how do people work without Linq.
they don't, they "work"

Im about to start working with C# on a new project tomorrow at work
Wish me luck!

>C#
>pozzed
Go spew your meaningless buzzwords somewhere else

C# is unironically my fav language I've ever used. It's really a joy to code with. The problem is it's .NET, so only heavily MS enterprises actually use it.

There is like 2 months that i dont code anything in C#.
Feels bad, bros.

Attached: 1643898794752.jpg (477x596, 32.87K)

>The problem is it's .NET, so only heavily MS enterprises actually use it.
Err, you can deploy a .net backend to a docker running ubuntu. If you don't know.

Yeah but nobody actually *does* this, at least that I've ever seen

If it wasnt bound to .NET i would use it, i will say though its the best language to learn programming basics with.

>The problem is it's .NET, so only heavily MS enterprises actually use it.
t. has been living under a rock in the last 6 years
.net is open source and compatible with mac, Linux, ios, android too

I feel you bro... Working with some languages becomes such pain in the ass when you get used to the convenience of C#

Attached: 599-5991841_crying-pepe-png-transparent-png.png (860x602, 152.79K)

>You can't generate an error, even if you want to.
what did it mean by this?

On .net core and dotnet 5/6 the balanced has shifted in favor of Linux. Most modern dotnet servers, even the ones on Azure use a Linux hosting. There's no reason to use Windows anymore. It costs more and dotnet apps are faster on Linux.

You also don't have to use Nginx anymore (IIS is windows only). YARP works on all machine, is faster than Apache, Nginx and IIS, uses http/3 by default so you will communicate through UDP and not TCP which makes it even faster.

I even saw people deploying their code to AWS recently (you just have to see the number of downloads of the AWS plugin for Nuget)

Ubuntu + .NET is actually a very common stack these days.

Dangerously based. I seriously couldn't go back to Java or C++ after working with C# for five years. It would be like cutting off one of my hands.

Attached: 1405234196951.png (500x500, 157.76K)

Yeah i understand and share your feeling.

That sounds like a bad thing. Just because you can compile, doesn't mean you should.

>Unity kids
Stop playing games.

Attached: dartt.png (280x280, 7.45K)

Is my understanding correct that C/C++ are compiled directly to executable binaries, whereas C# runs in a VM like java?

If you think that then you don't know C++ well enough.

The performance you can attain via C++ makes it well worth using it. The metaprogramming to pre-compute large subsets of the problem are another massive reason to use C++.

Most projects use multiple programming languages, for good reasons. There is a good chance anything computationally or memory intensive will use a C++ DLL or something even in your C# app.

he is lying, obviously.

it will just throw exceptions.

one thing you should see about, is if it will throw an exception on overflowing an integer variable. should be an interesting test to be sure.

fuck no it doesn't, I was so hoping it would.

what a shame, I wonder if there is an int type that WILL throw an exception on overflow or NaN or infinity or w/e