Meet Yep, the site that will kill Google

techcrunch.com/2022/06/03/yep-search-engine/
yep.com/

Attached: yep.png (861x547, 57.24K)

what a cuil site

>yep
nope

>why is op a faggot

Google can highlight relevant sentences in pages. Nobody is even 10% close to what Google can do

Bing does that

>instantly found my favorite futa hentai

Attached: 28wk.jpg (736x725, 38.68K)

Nobody cares how technically impressive google is. It's virtually impossible to find a JPG on there without being redirected to a SVG or a WEBP. There's a demand for a search engine that "just werks". Whether you, as a pedant, want to use it or not.

Its not even close to ready yet.

>really basic search question
>super slow to search (ddg is basically instant)
>first few results are good and then, one page 1, garbage

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-115702_Fennec.png (1080x2400, 223.07K)

No it cannot. It actively manipulates search results and prevents you from seeing what you're really looking for. If you're only ever searching "how to remove cat piss stain from carpet" then you don't apply.

Maybe in 2005 before they decided to change what you are looking for to what you should be looking for.

omg alert the internet, literally says BETA you faggot

Google's technological superiority has been increasingly hamstrug by their own manipulation of search results, be it for increasingly onerous ad injection or Any Forumsshit like muh dmca or muh fact checking.
Yandex is jank as shit but we're well past the point where a technologically but less manipulated product is often superior to the hands down technologically (but censored) superior version of itself.
I'm forced to resort to using yandex almost every day now.

This might or might not work like all other ventures in this sector do. It will start off okay or "good" and then eventually it will be googlized. I mean, this yep.com website is by the founders of AHREFS. They can say they're not in it for the ad revenue but ultimately, they will be.

>'yep' my name
>takes like 5 seconds before page loads
>first several results are links to my old defunct portfolio website, all links 404 because the site doesnt even exist anymore
>read article
>'other search engines make $100b. what if we made that much but gave $90b away????'
can any business person be this retarded? surely this is some form of money laundering?

>yet another kike honeypot
No thanks, Brave search works great.

I use based ruskie Yandex. Their image search is top notch, especially the reverse.

>why him
;_;

Attached: sw.jpg (580x314, 39.46K)

Can't wait for searx to use this.

>ddg
comparing literally anything against pozzernet

Attached: 966574.jpg (350x262, 28.06K)

I would use Yandex if it were not for the faggy Captcha. Having to solve one after every other search is annoying as shit.