Have you ever died in a dream?

Have you ever died in a dream?

Attached: 334.jpg (680x541, 50.9K)

MONKE

Yes. Shot, stabbed, blown up, fell from a cliff while chased by zombies, puked glass shards and blood befor collapsing, car crashes... shit's fucked.

Yes.

Yes. Who hasn't?

yeah, my car got stuck on some train tracks and i got run over

that's Putin

Yeah, shot in the head. Oddly enough I can feel pain in my dreams after hospitalization for an overdose. I felt what my imagination pictured being shot under the chin and having a bullet crown out the top felt like. It was weird.

I always wake up before Im dead

Yes. I had a dream back when I was in highschool where a cheetah bit my neck inside my house till I died but it didn't hurt or anything. I just stopped moving and just fainted. Then I woke up.

Got surrounded by a bunch of cops. All I could hear was them repeating put it the gun down motherfucker we will blow you away you cock sucker with loud ass helicopters K-9s the whole fucking army. I'm hangcuff dragging some dead guy probably muh accomplice.
I scream loud "fuck all of you!" And blew my brains out. Then I just woke up.
That's the last time I binge play GTA San Andreas while stone on headphones

I've had a reccuring dream for years where i get decapitated and have to get used to life without a head. I can't talk eat drink or see normally. My pov is just straight up and everyone is very sorry for me. I also have to carry my head around with me. My vision gets blurrier and darker until I die after i get put into a coffin i wake up usually

Attached: Screenshot_20220124-125746_Google.jpg (215x264, 24.43K)

Did you wake up after?

Sometimes? Or the dream just shift.

cool thx

no, but sometimes I dream that I'm peeing, then I wake up and look to see that I've either pissed myself or not

I died in a dream, then my sister called me and said she dreamed that I died.

Attached: I don't know what the fuck is going on.jpg (1010x1036, 185.82K)

I used to have a recurring dream of getting hit by a car after seeing my friend get hit, shit was scary

sounds great. I usually just wake up

>Then I woke up.
Are you sure you were asleep in the first place user?

Attached: sus.jpg (360x360, 55.11K)

Every time im shot or stabbed or hit by a car i always get back up and keep fighting like nothings happened.
My weapons trigger often gets stuck in the dream too and i have to squeeze really hard to get it to discharge.

No, always woke up before i actually died.

you cant according to freuds theory the subcouncious doesnt know death so you cant dream about death or dead people.

>Generally speaking, death cannot be represented in dreams as such, as it is not a psychic content of a living experience. Hence the conclusion that, when dreams about dying do occur, we have to interpret this in a completely different direction.

No, I came back as a ghost in the dream. I did get slashed in the chest with a knife once and had a huge gash and I did wake up. I felt the warm blood and odd very strong like "crackling" of the nerves for a few moments after waking up. It was really bizarre and uncomfortable.

Attached: 1643042046992.webm (854x480, 1.83M)