>tfw you fell for the OLED meme

Left is Amoled Galaxy A52s (Amoled)
Right is Oppo A52 (LCD)

Look how oversaturated the pic on the AMOLED screen is

Fucking disgusting

Attached: B10ECBB6-4F65-4CF5-9DA2-D43B80FF6EEC.jpg (4030x3022, 3.68M)

here
dumbass.

Attached: file.png (378x624, 121.92K)

put natural You don't want blueish white (looks like shit)

/thread

shit bait thread, all consumer shit is oversaturated for market appeal for average customers, but at least you have the option to fix it
even my cheap Xiaomi has a color accurate mode for its OLED panel

Kek I love how this bait backfired, bumass OP
All fields

Attached: 1632280863990.jpg (1280x960, 172.62K)

OLED looks a lot better, colours are popping and it's must more vibrant, you need glasses op

Mine is already set to natural, faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-032704_Settings.jpg (1080x2400, 362.43K)

Still looks like shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-032922_Settings.jpg (1080x2400, 437.39K)

This is purely because Samsung is terrible not because OLED is terrible

Thought this was going to be some tentacle kino from the thumbnail

But then everything looks washed.

same

Uhm, no, it doesn't. You pea-sized brin had only been trained to jewtuber "crispy" "punchy" colours. Natural looks as intended by actual artists.

Attached: Untitled-2.png (2000x1620, 2.91M)

>Natural looks as intended by actual artists.
Nobody ever gave a shit to how things are "intended"
haha eq sliders go burr

Attached: 1653754926035.jpg (640x311, 40.17K)

protip: those settings do not affect screenshots

Your fault for not calibrating dumbass
Skill issue

If you were using good hardware and uncompressed media, you wouldn't need to mess with the equaliser.

The equalizer is for just that: equalization. It compensates for the flawed frequency response of your speakers. Other uses for it are degenerate.

What is the "perfect" display tech? Good accuracy, energy efficient, good viewing angles and highly durable?

Wait 15 years for microLED
In a shorter timeframe, QNED is very promising, and should deliver similar performance sooner for cheaper with only a mild reduction in energy efficiency.
There are also many improvements yet to be made to good old OLEDs, including phosphorescence and top emission among others.

An EQ is to color the music the way I see fit, it's not to make up for bad hardware or media. I mostly have lossless anymore and my components tend to have good measurements.
The whole gaslighting of there should be no subjectivity on how you consume media or that people's subjectivity melts away when introduced to a system this is objectively correct is bollocks.

>It compensates for the flawed frequency response of your speakers
My headphones are actually too flat for my tastes, actually bought them for how much SPL they can put out which allows you to crank out alot of bass if you EQ all the other frequencies down.

>The whole gaslighting of there should be no subjectivity on how you consume media or that people's subjectivity melts away when introduced to a system this is objectively correct is bollocks.
It's not bullshit at all, and I wish it was a more common belief so that we got good CD and web releases instead of wasting time making good masters for hilariously antiquated vinyl records used by idiot boomers.

Cope. As overall quality of the speakers and room treatment go up research shows that people turn up the bass or treble very little if at all. What you basically eq is a shitty loudness curve that indicates either a too low of a listening level for high fidelity or a shitty setup with little low end and awful treble response. My guess is that you are are using shit speakers and no subs because even on low quality setups most people will only turn the bass up and not treble which mean your setup is abysmal.

>My headphones are actually too flat for my tastes,
TV enthusiasts for example would laugh at you for saying the equivalent of shit like this. Blown-out, inaccurate colors are considered to be preferred only by retards. This whole subjectivity thing is a cope invented by audiofools to justify the money they waste on being scammed.
You either like listening to music or you like listening to your equipment.