Why in gods name did we stop using the ultra optic port for the hdmi port?

Why in gods name did we stop using the ultra optic port for the hdmi port?

Attached: download (15).jpg (256x256, 10.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cablechick.com.au/cables/avencore-carbon-series-5m-displayport-active-optical-cable-supports-ultra-hd-8k60hz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too bulky and if you scratched the lens the signal would get more and more disrupted

Filters out niggers, why dont we use it again?

Cause whitoids also scratch it

based ultra optic port appreciator

You need more?

I iz newfags. what the fuck is an ultra optic port?

Just put a lid on it after you're done using it.

cant put drm into light, but you can with digital

What?

An analog based laser port that supported 1440p 60hz and 1080p 120hz which may not sound like much but back then thats a ton, gotta remember this is when vga was standard, when hdmi first cameout it only supported 1080p 60hz etc

>Any Forums racists getting filtered by AI

Maybe

Alot of cases didnt support it

Fucking hell I'm retarded, just spent a couple minutes trying to find more info about this.

DDG has zero results for this thing. Does anyone have a link with more info?

Are you fucking retarded?

In the future you'll be able to guarantee your relatives stop coming to you for tech support by generating photorealistic computer parts that don't exist and sending Uncle Bob to best buy to buy one.

>What do you mean you don't have a radial optic inverter cable? I printed out the picture my nephew sent me, it looks like this

>all these retards falling for the obvious bot thread
lmao

10/10 bait, my hat's off to you.

cablechick.com.au/cables/avencore-carbon-series-5m-displayport-active-optical-cable-supports-ultra-hd-8k60hz.html
Because this exists

that sounds awfully like VGA top spec but wisely carried over fiberglass

well with Dall-e mini being the hot shit of the past 2-3 days and many posts having pics much less related to their subjects I would be willing to believe this was legit