Help me Any Forums, I need a cheap small 4:3 or 5:4 OLED to replace my secondary monitor...

Help me Any Forums, I need a cheap small 4:3 or 5:4 OLED to replace my secondary monitor, the ghosting is annoying when dragging windows around.
Is there one for a reasonable price?

Attached: bst.jpg (3840x2160, 2.87M)

Dude, there isn't even a single good monitor on the market at time of writing, but you're asking for "a good monitor, in this pedantically specific ratio, with this modern feature, but for cheap."

are you fucking retarded? Do you have any ideas what the modern monitor market looks like? Fuck off bitch/ do some god dam research.

Im asking for a modern monitor to replace this one from 2005 and your telling me that doesnt exist?
Im not even asking for a good monitor just one that doesnt have that stupid lcd ghosting
Doesnt need to responsive high resolution or particularly bright

Theres a 16:9 lg c2 42" OLED tv that costs about 1.3k €
Theres a 21:9 34" alienware qd oled monitor that costs around 1.4k €
Theres a 16:9 32" samsung neo g8 miniled monitor that costs 1.5k €

For cheaper alternatives the samsung g7 27" VA monitor has very little ghosting and costs around 550€

>tfw posting in a physio phoneposting selfagging thread

but none of these are 4:3 I dont need or want a widescreen

Trash both, the AW3423DW is very reasonably priced and you'll have two 5:4 monitors in one, you can still use them separately as they were seperate screens too.

Attached: 1645940502138.jpg (1280x960, 172.62K)

Theres a 28" 4k huawei mateview monitor with 3:2 aspect ratio but it doesn't have at least 144hz like all the other monitors so it sucks for gaming.

OP is literally known as a CRT shitposter and autistic (not the good kind) skizo
This thread is literally LARP, might as well be a bit thread, no different, just ignore

Bot*

>I dont need or want a widescreen
The industry has decided that you do, you just don't know it yet.

But there are modern non-widescreen options. My laptop has a nice 3:2 panel.

>not a phone poster samefagging
>new IP
Are you even trying? Lmao

Attached: 1646233238968.png (140x83, 3.87K)

>post deleted after being called out
Like pottery

Will never get rid of the crt its too comfy
Thats actually pretty damn nice if only it wasnt so big
Widescreen sucks for webbrowsing and gaming the only two things I really use my PC for

>Will never get rid of the crt its too comfy
Then don't and don't ask dumb questions.

im asking about my second monitor its pretty bad

>Widescreen sucks for webbrowsing and gaming the only two things I really use my PC for
Portrait widescreen is awesome for web browsing and landscape widescreen with proper FOV, specially ultrawide, is a great immersive experience and you can still run 4:3 games/content, with a OLED panel the left and right side are completely black (or you can put the 4:3 content onto one side and use the rest like a free second display).

Try the dell 2007fp, make sure you test it first, they're variable in quality and issues develop over time. It will always be noticeable next to the crt though.

is that an everglide dktboard?

>faggy little kraut boy can't into shitposting and is attention whoring with Reddit memes, because nobody loves them
Yeah, normal day in Any Forums

I did not make these posts
I want to keep my setup the way it is, and the way your proposing to use the OLED would lead to uneven wear which is worse then burn in in my opinion

you literally wont find an OLED monitor with the aspect ratios you're looking for, at all

anything on the horizon atleast?